• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Who else is in the wow 1yr+ club? (1 Viewer)

d3f

RedCents
I am :P, i started playing wow 7days from now last yr :P just wondering what everyone thinks on their own 1yr mark?

Account Status:
Frozen
This account has been frozen and cannot be used for playing. Please add a payment below to reactivate this account.

Account Created:
15 April 05 10:32 CEST

Last Login:
7 April 06 10:20 CEST

Account's frozen because I switched from Bulldog (I know I know, STUPID move to go with em in the first place!) to Be Broadband 24Mb connection.

Should be connected today or tomorrow tho! w00t!

Any mods wanna swap this into General? :)

I am in as I started to play the first day of public beta ;)
I think many of the people here are in this 1year club too

Maybe you have a special strat for us?

If you are in the 1+ group then you may get an elite epic spawn sometime around October? in the water between the two islands (Vortex), that will drop every epic class item for your specific class including weapons..

Good luck getting there xD

There now it's going to stay in this forum =)

There are really two anniversaries being discussed (around the fluff of wannabe super-epics):
How long have you been playing the game? and
How much continuous time exists on your account?

I began playing when my son came for Easter visitation last year. He would take my laptop to bed with him and play all night. I had to recover it from his sleeping form when I needed to start work each morning. One evening, in order to interact more effectively, I had him show me the ropes. I was hooked.

I rolled a hunter on his account and played that from time to time until I got my own account a few weeks later. He still has that hunter, has it up to lvl 31, but devotes most of his time to other toons.

My account was created on April 10, 2005 and I let it lapse on March 27, 2006. I still play on my son's account, but have backed off considerably because the time consumed in my passion was impacting other areas of my life. So, I am a one year veteran, but will not be able to claim any supposed veteran's reward, if there were to be any such.

Well, last month my sub lapsed and it took about 3 weeks before I bothered paying up.

I payed up, logged in and checked my mail. That was 4 days ago and I haven't logged back in since.

I've got the funk.

Perhaps they should be. Lord knows I've wasted lots of time attempting "guaranteed" strats/sploits that didn't work.

Admittedly, some of my strategies haven't been winners, but at least I'm up front about it. If it's experimental or has a high chance of not working I say so.

IM IN

Account Status:
Active
This account is active and can be used for playing.
Account Created:
February 27, 2005 2:09 PM PST
Last Login:
April 20, 2006 7:50 PM PDT

I was on the private server development team from 0.11.0, about 1.3.0 i started playing on real servers. Then every time my sub ran out, I could just play on my priavte server. Unfortunately, I have ADD when it comes to leveling toons. My highest char is not past 29 yet... I just-cant make up my mind.

Erol-Tob said:
My highest char is not past 29 yet... I just-cant make up my mind.
Wow... I thought I was like bad, my highest it a 35 priest (not counting shared of ptr toons ;)).

Who else is in the wow 1yr+ club?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back