• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Which toon do I sit? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
272¢
Hey all, I am running a 6 box group on a tlp and want to get my mage back in the group but I'm having trouble on deciding on who to sit I currently run Clr, Bard, War, Mnk , Chanter and Shm who are you sitting? also open to suggestions on a different class that might fit better.

Personally I would sit the Chanter, or the Cleric depending on how well your Tank holds up with just the shaman. That just fits my game style. It depends on what toons you like and how well they perform together. Good Luck.

You have two healers and two CCs. Pick one of those you don't really need and bench them in favor of the DPS.
Bard/Enchanter
Cleric/Shaman

Several options here.
You have some overlap with the Shammy and Cleric and also with the bard and ENC
Monk from what I hear is a bit behind in the game right now and from the times I did play they were a good dps but mainly puller. The bard can do this for you along with CC.
I would drop the Mnk and maybe ENC and fill in as you please. If you want a mage you could have a Beast and Necro for a pet group that is high DPS and pets as offtanks if something goes wrong. You could also swap the Nec for a Wiz if you want the utility of ports although they are a bit behind as well.
If you decide to go a more melee group you could do a beast with rogue and berzerker with the option to swap the beast out for a ranger based on preference

Several options here.
You have some overlap with the Shammy and Cleric and also with the bard and ENC
Monk from what I hear is a bit behind in the game right now and from the times I did play they were a good dps but mainly puller. The bard can do this for you along with CC.
I would drop the Mnk and maybe ENC and fill in as you please. If you want a mage you could have a Beast and Necro for a pet group that is high DPS and pets as offtanks if something goes wrong. You could also swap the Nec for a Wiz if you want the utility of ports although they are a bit behind as well.
If you decide to go a more melee group you could do a beast with rogue and berzerker with the option to swap the beast out for a ranger based on preference
I also have a bst i can put in there. clr, mage, bst, mnk, war, bard or shm

Question - Which toon do I sit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back