• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Which server? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
795¢
So, I am thinking about starting over on a new server. It seems none of the guilds on Xegony have a PST presence. So which server would you all recommend for PST playtimes and MQ2 friendly? Not looking at TLPs due to truebox restrictions.

RedCents
2,254¢
I personally played Test for a while. It was pretty fun. All the boxes I could ever want, Gold status, I could play as casually as I like. I never played anything serious post LoY/PoP/LDoN so it worked well for me.

BearShark24

RedCents
328¢
I personally played Test for a while. It was pretty fun. All the boxes I could ever want, Gold status, I could play as casually as I like. I never played anything serious post LoY/PoP/LDoN so it worked well for me.
I play on test as well. A lot of fun, the people on there have all been super helpful. I don't raid but I just saw a guild advertising that they are a raiding guild looking for more players.

IRL - Which server?

Users who are viewing this thread