• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Which Classes to round out new TOL six box FTP team (1 Viewer)

RedCents
785¢
I am thinking of upgrading five of my current FTP character accounts to the TOL expansion so I can have an additional farm team/guildee leveling crew and to augment the 7 subbed accounts I have and use as a 12-man raid (mowing progression quests down etc.).

Current 7 subbed accounts are War, Clr, Brd, Bst, Rng, Zerk (First team) and extra subbed toon is a Shm and would go in second group of five new FTP.

Below is the pool of 110 FTP characters I have to choose from to upgrade five to the TOL expansion:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Shaman
Enchanter
Enchanter
Bard
Paladin
Shadowknight
Warrior
Ranger
Magician
Beastlord

What would you guys suggest I upgrade that would be the most utility and damage with FTP gear teaming with that subbed Shaman?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Also are you wanting them to function as two standalone grps or only ever as one. Based on just one functional team with the shm I’d probably go rog rog bst brd rng

If you wanted two swap the rng for an sk

If you’re wanting the ability to have two separate grps then I’d add the sk as the second tank. My sks are extremely robust in what they live through especially with a shaman as only healer

Question - Which Classes to round out new TOL six box FTP team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back