• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Where to go next (1 Viewer)

RedCents
741¢
So, while Ive been bumbling along just levelling thats been fine, I was thinking it might be time to start an expansion and try to go through the progression.

I am currently 82 SK (waiting on PoGrowth drop to continue Epic 1.5) 81 CLR, SHM (Epic 1.5) BRD, BST, BER

Levelling at Loping Plains camp spot indicated in strategies currently. I tried TBM, I got the armour and the level 75 augs (mostly) but I tried doing a quest and said Im not high enough, so, my question is, which expansion can I head to that should be ok to start and work through as a group. While I understand I may not get gear, Im after something level appropriate that I can actually try to get a grip on this whole process, as levelling using it isnt too hard once you find the right spot :)

Thanks for reading the wall of text :)

you should do the House of Thule expansion, its perfect for your level and you will get gear upgrades, and such, and its really cool zones too, its start in dream feerrott

Check out Oceangreen hills - two different armors can be found there - dropped and quested and a super aug called Bayle's Heraldic Crest. Which is long but has 32 AC.

Or go do the HA for Tainted West Karana. They are level based on your group. Start with the ones from Marla and then on to the Gribble in Dead Hills.

And to get the 3 basic pieces of armor you can do the level hot zone. You choice of waist (with haste), back and shoulders each time you do one. And nice exp all for just killing 5 mobs. Oh, and special augs drop in those zones to help round out your open slots.

Check out Oceangreen hills - two different armors can be found there - dropped and quested and a super aug called Bayle's Heraldic Crest. Which is long but has 32 AC.

Or go do the HA for Tainted West Karana. They are level based on your group. Start with the ones from Marla and then on to the Gribble in Dead Hills.

And to get the 3 basic pieces of armor you can do the level hot zone. You choice of waist (with haste), back and shoulders each time you do one. And nice exp all for just killing 5 mobs. Oh, and special augs drop in those zones to help round out your open slots.
Think Ill save that for when Im levelling my additional characters, more because it sounds like I'd just be levelling so to speak, and I felt I wanted to enjoy the story a little for at least an expansion :)

Think Ill save that for when Im levelling my additional characters, more because it sounds like I'd just be levelling so to speak, and I felt I wanted to enjoy the story a little for at least an expansion :)
Oceangreen Hills is a huge story.

The other two are just for leveling your right.

Question - Where to go next

Users who are viewing this thread

Back