• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Where to buy subscription (1 Viewer)

whytdrumer

RedCents
1,014¢
I'm finally looking to upgrade to Level 2 (yay) but I don't know where to do that. Hoping I have enough Redcents to do it. I thought I saw a store someplace that you guild buy a month subscription but now I can't find it. Can someone post a link to it. I've been clicking around but I've been getting a lot of 404 errors. Thanks.

I'm finally looking to upgrade to Level 2 (yay) but I don't know where to do that. Hoping I have enough Redcents to do it. I thought I saw a store someplace that you guild buy a month subscription but now I can't find it. Can someone post a link to it. I've been clicking around but I've been getting a lot of 404 errors. Thanks.
the website is getting some updates today - so there will be intermittent issues for a couple of hours including the redcent shop

If you were looking for the RealDeal signup page you can find that >> HERE <<

Thanks Sic, I was looking for the shop link. How many redcents are needed to subscribe? Trying to figure out if I have enough.

Cool thanks everyone.
There is a Redcent thing up the top right corner of my screen that I click on and it has a drop down so you can see who has sent you cents (hehhe) and who you have sent cents to if that makes sense and links to the Redcent shop.

Sometimes its hard to get enough for the next months cents for level 2. But I guess you can buy them also.

Question - Where to buy subscription

Users who are viewing this thread

Back