• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Where should I go.... (1 Viewer)

Liezard

RedCents
Hey guys im currently 54 Fury and irecently started 2nd account where i have a zerker who is 30 atm.... would someoneplease help me out on some ways i get him to about 40 relativly quick i would really appreciate it.

*Update*
55 Fury and 31 Berserker - Please someone respondwith something.

Last edited:
go to ruins of varsoon.. be ready to keep your heals up though everything in there should be 27-34ish heroic so best bet would be to stay around the front area and as he levels work your way back further.. thats what i would do.. err.. thats what i did lol

If you are on a PvP server I would advise 2-boxing the Hideout in Splitpaw. A good mix of weak heroics and group mobs. Something your Berserker can tank and DPS while your Warden keeps him topped up on health. The exp won't be quite as fast as a dungeon, but it's a lot safer for a PvP server.

yea never thought of that.. but like he said the xp was nerfed in split paw so wouldnt be as fast but if you were on a pvp it is probably a must

Where should I go....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back