• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Where do you buy WoW gold at? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4sy

RedCents
Hey where do you guys buy World of warcarft gold at?

I get mine from
HTML:
http://www.yellow5.com/pokey/archive/index269.html

Last edited by a moderator:
World of Warcraft runs great with my

ATI Radeon X950!

When I get thirsty on those long raids, I always reach for a glass of ice cold

Corona Extra, miles away from ordinary.

so u can buy WoW gold from the intermet for real $$$?........y do that? , unless u got a lot of molaa

Probably because I can make more gold by working in the office for an hour and buying it than I could make spending that hour farming. It varies of course but that's usually the reason.

I have seen irnewb.com, which is about 8 cents for 1g, but you have to at least purchase like 15 dollars worth for it to work.

But I have always bought mine at IGE.com. They vary on their prices but I trust them more than any other website.

I'm the same, I have always bought my gold. It seems to be worth it. When you have it, you can make it.

i just dont like how WoW4sale.com somtimes doesnt have anything availible for certain servers...i play on StormScale....Contact me!...im the lvl 25 NE rogue.the names "psykik" ;)

Where do you buy WoW gold at?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back