• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Where are you at in your game? (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
I'm looking to get a consensus of where people are in their game. I don't need to know anything too personal, but I would like to know what zones you are frequenting, and where you are looking at heading to next. And if you're a crafter, what tier are you at? Are you thinking of starting, are you a beginner at tier one? Or are you up to 5?

I have just started playing, still on my free month. I have a level 18 Erudite Sorcerer and a level 13 Barb Crusader. I have been in Stormhold recently which is a bit high as is Thundering Steppes. I am having problems understanding the jargon on this site, as it seems you write very cryptically,,,terms and shorthand are not explained and it is very frustrating for a new player. There should be some kind of guide or explanation/deciphering of posts

Hi, I'm not a huge gamer, not since E&B was shut down, but I enjoyed the Trial of the Isle, so bought the game...and I'm a little frustrated. I'm (only ) lvl 7, trying to find the traitors to get to lvl8 and beyond.

No info. Plus the interminable darkness (finally got a torch) and the incessant rain-if I wanted to live in constant rain, I'd move to Seattle or Brazil but I'm trying to play a game!!

So, I've been to Nettleville, Oakmyst, Castleview, Graystone, the Baubbleshire and of course, Willowood and the Forset Ruins (I'm a Warrior Half-elf) and what the??

Plus, the lag. I'm uninstaslling everything on my 25gig pc to see if it's me, (I have cable) and if it's still there, I will not be happy with Sony.

Any help??

I have a lvl 19 Bard been playing in the BB but am going to have to move on to TS and StormHold. in the nxt lvl are two. Have not did any Crafting but when I do start it will be going into the Food and Drink side of thing.

I frequent Oblesiks, im a Templar, I go to Lavastorm alot as well, raking in the Heritage Quests...I have a 33 jewler, 41 alch, 42 prov, 39 woodworker and 40 tailor...3 seperate accounts in all...Next place im heading I guess is Everfrost, not really sure 10% from level 46, so where that leads me who knows....I play for the pure enjoyment of the game and long time (10 year) friend/guildmate list...Oh and by the way, I found this site by accident, and I Love it, all this info is way too great :)

well I have to admit I tried EQ2 ... and I desperately tried to like it ... I was migrating from Horizons and looking for something else. I even bought the limited edition version of EQ2 and got to a healty adventure level and T3 crafting.

However I left EQ2 for the reasons of :-

Combat lockout ... I couldnt do a helpful buff when I could see someone else getting into trouble.

Loot greed ... a closed environment where players were all looking for the same item ... no spontaneous grouping to help each other. It was a desperate rush to hit the quest mob before another player did. This may have matured, but when I played it was terrible.

Lag ... now I must admit it was mostly caused by my own machines relatively low specs. but frequent zone transitioning was just impossible to deal with ... a quick run from one area through a couple of small areas resulted in huge load lagging. I regretted prfoundly ever leaving the starting island ;)

Oh .. I guess to answer the question, where am I in my game ? I'm deeply involved in WoW .... okay not as "potentially mature" as Horizons (that had its own huge problems), and to me doesnt seem to have the gaming potential of EQ2 ... but its playable, and fun ... and my kids (aged 13-16) who never could get into Horizons, and struggled with EQ2 are well into WoW.

/em apologises for the off-topic post. ;)

Got a lvl 26 Wizard/16 Scholar (going sage) who has crafted ALL adept III spells for my lvl 16 Shaman/16 Craftsman, (going provisioner). I normally wuss out and buy my rares, but I'll still mine every stone node I come across looking for that good find. The prices weren't that bad for a while but the market on my server has all but dried up. Just started a Scout, haven't planned out her future yet, but you can bet that she will have the best food and drink and some rockin combat arts to boot.

I have a lvl 40 Wizard who is also a level 40 Sage. And for my only alt I have a lvl 25 woodworker. I am a resident of Freeport on the Befallen server. Any one else on that server??

This is my first post as I just joined yesterday..

I'm a 50 Mystic - Relic keeper. Not finding much to do these days. Have been crafting to kill time. I am a 27 sage now. Looking for more info on uber gear upgrades, getting my master spells or at least Adept IIIs and more stuff to do. I've done some Split Paw. I am master of the harclave but that got boring fast. I can't kill the champion in the trial yet but only tried a couple of times. At this point i'm just goin back and clearing old quests for guildies, building up more status points and stockpiling my coin/rares. Every now and then I run the high lvl instance circuit for loot MM, MG and so forth. Sadlly my guild isn't really adventuring at my pace so I'm not doing much in the way of raids.

So thats about where I'm at for now.

Last edited:
I have a lvl 29 necro/lvl14outfitter and a lvl 16 war/lvl19 cook. Both based outa FP on neriak server (anyone else on that server give me a shout @cliv) done a few heritage quest starting a many more :). I have been of course to newbie zones in FP, CL,TS,NekForest,Wailing Caverns,BSV,Edgewater drains, serpent ways, Fallengate,Buriel Chamber of DMortje, Echanted Gorge instances,Stormhold,BB,EL,Zek, RoV I am looking to go into Nek Castle, anywhere really:). Hope that answers the request.

Zasp is a lvl 30 Guardian 15 outfitter on Antonia Bayle server, looking for good places to loot I am trying to give time to tradeskills but having a few stags. I played eq1 now have been playing eq2 for a 1mth and 1/2 but the mobs are getting relativly tougher and need gold making tips. so any info would be very helpful.

Might as well join in since I'm bored.

Well, in EQ2 I'm starting over for the 2nd time (Got smacked with the ban stick). On my first account:

Level 50 wizzy on guk, no tradeskills.
Level 25 warlock on guk, no tradeskills.
Level 10 enchanter on oasis, no tradeskills.
Level 12 wizard on oasis, 17 outfitter.
Level 20 druid on guk, 19 craftsman
Level 9 fighter on butcherblock, no tradeskills.
Level 21 illusionist on mistmoore, no tradeskills.
Level 3 mage on antonia, no tradeskills.

2nd account:

Level 30 wizard on guk, no tradeskills.
Level 23 warden on guk, no tradeskills

3rd (current) account:

Level 25 wizard on guk, no tradeskills.

Been playing since week one after it went live.

[size=+1]EQ1[/size]

Again, I got hit with the ban stick twice, so all I have left is my shit account :(

1st account:

70 Enchanter on Erollisi Marr. Master jewler and researcher.
70 Warrior on Erollisi Marr, Master tailor.
Several more alts I won't go in to.

2nd account:

70 Cleric on Erollisi Marr, not much is tradeskills.
70 Bard, 1200 AAs on Erollisi Marr, Master Baker.

3rd account (Shit account I'm using atm):

58 Enchanter on Erollisi Marr, not much tradeskills.
60 Bard on Erollisi Marr, no tradeskills.

I won't go in to SWG or WoW ;)

Cade, you got the ban stick 2 times? What were the bans for?

I currently have:

20 Shaman, 12 Sage
17 Summoner, 11 Outfitter
13 Brawler, 13 Crafter

I am a lvl 42 Dark Elf Defiler and a lvl 20 Provisioner. just started tradeskilling yesterday. Will be going back to the grind of combat xp here soon. took about a two week break from it. :) been frequenting Everfrost a lot lately, and Rivervale.

Lvl 42 Scout / 14 Sage (going for alchemist)

My biggest issue now is money. I need money for upgraded gear, etc. Sure, I sell loot while adventuring, but I am looking for alternatives. Where can I find a guide on ways to make money in eq2? I'm not opposed to going the crafting route as well - as long as I know what to focus on (BTW - extremecrafting.com any good?)

My Paladin is now lvl 52 Obidah on blackburrow server.
Also 30 Guardian Zasp on blackburrow.
and 20 Ranger Ruddy on blackburrow.

Last edited:
nice and boring 25 ogre monk 23 wood elf ranger 21 dwarf temp and 20 erud summoner..

Well, I don't play EQ2 anymore, But I had(still have just don't play)

50 Necromancer, 50 Alchemist.
42 Wizard, 39 Sage.

In EQ1 which I still frequently play to raid with my old guild for fun times:

Account 1:

70 Druid(Main Char), 1300 AA
70 Warrior, 1148 AA's.
70 Necromancer, 867 AA's

Account 2:
70 Cleric, 548 AA's
69 Beastlord, Not sure on AA's, GIve or take ~350 or so..

Account 3:
70 Wizard, 560 AA.

All of those characters started out on the one account until I realized I had a pretty nice 3 boxing combination when they all got to 70.
Tank, Cleric and Wizard DPS works nice for plat farming, So I made new accounts and transfered them all around, But the Druid will always be my main, Others are just for fun/making money.

In EQ1 the zones I frequent most is the Demiplane of Blood, We just scored a Redfang kill 2 weeks ago actually..

WoW I play a crooked 60 Troll rogue main currently farming Blackwing Lair and getting annoyed with killing Ragnaros still..

just restarted 4 days ago and currently i have

28 ogre monk
23 barb ranger
21 erud conjurer
21 dwrf templar

i havent worked on tradeskills as of yet because im making the best out of the double exp this weekend :D

65 Illusionist/70 Alchemist also a 47 Guardian/25 woodworker these are my mains playtoys. I have a few other scattered in the 20's but I like these 2 bestest. Illusionist usually hangs (IE. DIES) in KoS most times. And been messing around the "old" zones with guard as of late.

.b00n. said:
im bored with eq2, 6 lvl 70 toons now, yea, i ahve no life... all lvl 70 crafters, go botting!

thinking about trying any new games? and i only have a 34 assassin, 18 fury, 43 bruiser, and a 55 necro. and i frequent antonica a lot (i like to kill Q's) :D

cod2 is just frikkin AWESOME! one of my addictions when I have broadband access for a few days at a time. It's a blast to play online. Not to mention FREE! Well after you buy the game that is. I just finished The Godfather the other day.....it's ok...not GREAT but just ok. lol nice story line n the characters look pretty much like the real ones.

Where are you at in your game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back