• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - When Will RoS be Free to play (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
Has there been any word on when us FtP Peasants will get RoS?
It initially sounded like that would happen next week, but someone mentioned that they may take a few months or we may not get it until next year.

General rule is 2 expansions. It is different than AA autogrant, but I think I read somewhere that is not automatic and that dgc has to remember to manually make the change. So is possible RoS will go ftp next week. However, they've broken that precedent as recently as the TBM or TDS expansion, so:shrug:

Oh, great, that makes me hopeful.
But that is also dumb, they should let everyone have ToV so that you can decide if you want to buy it.

I would have given you a red cent, but I ran out.

It might not happen right away but aa auto grant will go up one expac and so will what expac f2p is in.. I cant wait myself since i just got my new crew 105 and RoS means more levels

I'm FTP on all 7 of my accounts, including the 3 I just made and am only 2 expansions behind. FTP was never 4 behind. When they decided to start doing the "Nobody gets left behind" thing, they stated that FTP accounts would only ever be 2 expansions behind.

Right now FTP caps out at 105. Idk how long they wait after releasing a new expansion to open more content for us lame people that won't, or can't, buy the expansions. I stopped buying them when they stopped putting nifty in game items with the base expansion. Only way to get the cool stuff now is to spend 90+ and that's not worth it to me. I don't raid anyway, so it's not like I really need to be on top of current content.

Yes, ROS is now available on all FTP accounts, as soon as TOV went live my maxed out 105 FTP mage dinged 106 with the 1st kill, so FTP max level limit now 110.
I do not know what AA they have added to the Autogrant if/when that occurs.
I do not know what/if progression locked content (group merchant items, zones) have been now unlocked.
They (DGC) can't seem to make up their minds on that type of stuff, I remember when PoP was ALL unlocked based by level, then over a decade later they relocked some zones to force progression for the Artisan Prize.

Question - When Will RoS be Free to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back