• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

What's your next MMO? (1 Viewer)

Shiminee

RedCents
Heya! Our WOW guild is locked into a serious discussion about where we go in the next year. Many are voting for Dark Age of Conan and others for Warhammer Online. Some are even opting out of MMORPG and going for Starcraft 2 (played online) when it comes out.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had heard of any new MMOs coming out that they intend to play in the coming months.

I would also like to know which MMO the Redguides' guys are looking at in the future.

WoW is possibility for me but I'm not too sure. It's not how good the game looks, it's the content that keeps me and currently nothing comes close to EQ in term of explorable lands, quests, and tradeskills.

I'm enjoying lord of the rings online quite a bit. Playing casually so may change my mind later but for now I like it a lot!

eqisdead

warhammer

also looking forward to Crysis and, BIOSHOCK FUCKING PWNS ALL, freaky as hell, but so awesome

What's your next MMO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back