• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Whats new (1 Viewer)

I've found these are often resplies to the ini library that cause this

if you see in this image the KissAssist .ini section is slightly bolder than the other section - it is because there is a response there, but those responses don't show up in the what's new

1581172235423.png

I don't have to click the second "new posts" after "whats new". Just clicking "whats new" gives me the same list as doing the second click. At the bottom right in the first half of the screen I can click on "view more"

seems different people get different options lol

@Redmonkey If you keep up with the What's New section it can appear that way. What's new is going to show all the new posts. Where-as New Posts will show unread posts. For me, I currently have 392 "What's New" if I select a message from there and view it, then hit "What's new" again, it will still show that post I just read because it's still considered "new" but if I select "New Posts" it will only show unread threads for me to view. This allows me to filter out ones I've already looked at.

"What's New" doesn't have an option to filter posts. Where-as "New Posts" does and by default should only show unread. Though you can add additional options to filter posts. on the top right hand side by clicking on "Filters" and selecting additional options.

1581264592638.png

You can then choose to "Save as default" so that by default they display the selected filters. It's possible that I at one point select "Unread Theads" and then saved it as my default.

Question - Whats new

Users who are viewing this thread

Back