• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What would you ask a WoW GM? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
160¢
Another World of Warcraft GM that I had contacted previously got back with me today. He said that he would be willing to do an interview. So my question to our loving community is:

What would you ask a WoW GM?

What to ask?

What's your sign Mr GM?...

No seriously I would like to ask what the pay is like and whether they have any in Australia, I need a career change, or I could go over there on a work visa I guess? Yeah just ask him if an Aussie could come over and work there for a while, answering tickets can't be that hard but it would be interesting to work in a WoW related environment!

The secret Spot Near Tanaris how is it possible to get there if you die from fatigue Drowning is not a problem its only that

Truth be told i think he's messing with you in that it'll take you ages of swimming and corpse running/swimming to get there, only to discover it doesn't exist... gullible much? Or maybe I'm just a cynic?

There apparently is some buff you can get as part of the quest you got from the Ahn'Qiraj opening chain that gives you like ubar leet swim speeds. That plus swim speed potions and water breathing will keep you alive.

On a related note, I found that undersea mining settlement the GM in that earlier post was talking about. Granted, I had to use WoW Map Viewer to do it(laziness), but I did find it.

DDnB at home

I would ask him a couple of things:

1. What funny or odd behaviours has he witnessed Players doing?

2. Do GM's have the power to level up players?

3. Could he please level all my alts to 70?

4. What does he and other GMs think of the little time-sink ploys that Blizz puts in the game? i.e. the shit drop rates of fen strider tentacle and spore bat eyes?

5. I already know that GMs get to play WoW at lunch but do they still discuss aspects of playing the game amongst each other (as opposed to normal GM business) or is the "magic" gone?

On a related note, I found that undersea mining settlement the GM in that earlier post was talking about. Granted, I had to use WoW Map Viewer to do it(laziness), but I did find it.

SS or it didn't happen >:(

Question for the GM: How come blizzard rips off 8 million people for 15$ a month, and STILL CAN'T KEEP Magtheridon EU running straight for a week? /rant!

I was under the impression that there were nodes there, when everyone said mining camp:P

Ques. for the GM: How come NO ONE EVER can do anything that isn't breaking the rules: I.E. taking Gryphon Master's hostage and then the Gryphon Master so that the guys who did it are screwed?

Heres one id like to know, I havent seen anybody ask it yet, what can GM`s actually see of your chat ? I have seen examples of them joining guilds themselves to inform people of the guild being renamed ect, but can they stealth join partys/guilds/raids ? (this stems out of the first time i was whispered by a gm i got an intense urge to shout "LOL A GM IS TALKING TO ME!11!" but didnt want to look like a fool if the gm could see it)

Moreover what is a players right to privacy like ? Can any old whisper be intercepted or does permission have to be given ?

Good luck with the interview, looks promising.

The question we wish you most to ask to masters of warcrafts crusade is which premium coffee blend of unground beans is that which they hold dearest. We are wishing very much to bestow such a gift upon those masters.

I got another one (or two or three).

I've always had the sneaking suspicion that when certain mobs spawn at the most inopportune time that a GM caused them to spawn earlier just to grief me.

So, 1) Can GMs cause mobs to spawn on command?

2) Can GMs spawn any creature anywhere in Azeroth or Outland upon command?

3) If the answer to 2) is yes then why aren't there GM quests happening where a GM appears to a group and kinda makes up a Quest on the spot saying run to this point, speak to this NPC, kill that mob and here, take that Epic as a reward?

They can do 1) but they don't do 2) though I reckon they could, I saw a video showing it.

1) Why do they always contact you in the middle of the biggest boss pull in an instance.

2) If they can see you are busy during said pull... why do they always ask if you are busy and have time to talk

If I've got a shit character name and want to change it (and it isn't offensive), would getting a mate to complain about it for some ridiculous reason
a) get my name changed
b) get me banned if the reason against my name is that good
c) do fuck all since the name doesn't actually break any rules?

get him to tell you of more hidden places...

I'd also be interested in the gamers privacy rights issue Oshin mentioned earlier

GED: yeah but no but no but yeah but yeah but

What would you ask a WoW GM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back