• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What to do if inbox is full (1 Viewer)

whiteviper

RedCents
274¢
I sold some stuff to a member on the forums. He has sent me the money, but when i try and send him the info his inbox is full. Please help.

What should i do?

View his profile, go to visitor messages and leave him a message there, he'll still receive a notification about it.

And no, Maskoi. It's actually a fairly common issue when dealing with level 1's, especially annoying when they payed and you can't contact them to deliver goods/services.

Passaway is 100% right, this has happened to me in the past since level 1 non bazaar member is still very limited inbox. I have used their paypal email to email them in the past to clear out PM's here so we can keep all trade chat in Redguides grasps

It happened to me when I went from level 2 to level 1...the inbox weight I was allowed in 2 made it impossible to send even a pm because my inbox was full for a level 1. Its a glitch in the matrix.

It would be helpful IF possible to show somewhere on your hmmm what to call it...dashboard? Seems to be an in phrase, how much time you have left for level 2. /ducks

Last edited:
I will address this with Redbot when he gets back. i am not sure on current number limit for level. It is an anti scammer/spammer protection though.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

He sent me the money first but i could not contact him to get him the goods. I ended up sending him a +1 feedback with a note saying his inbox was full. That solved the problem.

bazaar verified you definitely get your bang for your buck, for this situation if it isnt solved yet getting his email address would be the best bet

also i think level 1 is 30 messages total (in and out)

baz verified is like 1000 or 10000 something crazy that you need to do alot of business to fill :P

Question - What to do if inbox is full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back