• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Music - What Songs and Movies (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,028¢
Do you hear or see and think or that is really good and then on second thought it's so sad it kinda makes you want to have a Xanax and a glass of whiskey? I only ask because this haunting melody that popped up on my Playlist stuck in my head. The song is called Golden Embers By Watchhouse. It's beautiful and gut wrenching at the same time.

hazel o'conner will you from the movie breaking glass a must see if you never have very poinent for me as a punk rocker growing up in the 80,s uk

"I Don't Believe a Word" by Motorhead ... a rare number by them that hits deep on a lot of levels love them for there awesome rock n roll ... when this one comes on it definitely hits deep down lol. great tune though regardless

A movie I saw once that was very good but if I never see it again as long as I live I'll be fine with that was Snow Angels. It was really good just dark man. Very well acted.

The iconic song Dust in the Wind for sure. Like White Wedding gets played at weddings, I am sure many played this at funerals.

Wow, what a depressing start to the day.

Ok going to ear worm Karma Chameleon Kamma Karmma Karmma Chameleon whoo ooo

Everybody hurts, can still make me tear up just the same as when I first heard it.

The Baby of Mâcon, actual fucking horror. One of the best movies I've ever seen, and will never ever watch again.
Slow burning, visceral, gut churning horror that slowly ratchets up throughout the film to unbearable levels. You want to look away, but you can't.

Do you hear or see and think or that is really good and then on second thought it's so sad it kinda makes you want to have a Xanax and a glass of whiskey? I only ask because this haunting melody that popped up on my Playlist stuck in my head. The song is called Golden Embers By Watchhouse. It's beautiful and gut wrenching at the same time.

Desert Moon by Denis De Young of Styx. I spent 2 summers growing up in Spanish Fort, Alabama with my cousin. For some reason that song reminds me of those Summers

Music - What Songs and Movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back