• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - What should I do? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
216¢
Ok, so now that I have 12 hours of "free time" from EQ what should I do with my time?
Bored To Death Waiting GIF by Travis

I hurt my back at work today, "Gaming chair" is in my couch and laying back. And now I can't play. Dooooh.
I use down time to research stuff about the game. Like quests I want to do, or where to get certain drops, tips, guides etc. Then I book mark them for later.

Too bad when "later" happens and I find that bookmark buried under the other 2000 that I can't remember why it was interesting anymore.

Today will be being productive and studying up on restless assault plus mean streets! But mostly being productive.
Or I will watch flash and study for my test later.

Ok, so now that I have 12 hours of "free time" from EQ what should I do with my time?
Bored To Death Waiting GIF by Travis
Contemplate that it may get worse, as not only does EQ need to be patched, but once it comes back up, MQ may still be un-patched.....

To directly answer your question, go outside and get some sun. You are likely D3 deficient like the rest of us cave dwellers.

This is at least giving me some time to dabble more in my latest project :)

Finished will be a Hyperspin Front-end, about 60,000 games, 4 player control deck, trackball, spinner, and Elgato Streamdeck for some easy navigation and shortcuts. Plans to add a couple light guns at a later time too.

20230707_172330_resized.jpg 20230707_172317_resized.jpg 20230707_172308_resized.jpg

Shadow

Sheesh man you are a glutton for punishment arn't you? Damn man, World of Warships...really? One of the ways Russia is trying to get everything they can out of the West lol. Break out your credit cards boys, cause not only are we gonna take your money and addict you but we are gonna drive you crazy while we're at it. Best damn RNG I have ever seen, best at driving you crazy that is.

Vrak

IRL - What should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back