• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

What Server are you on? (1 Viewer)

What Server are you on?

• Total voters

Siddin

Rikk-tikk-tikki-tikki-tchk!
RedCents
494¢
Curious if people wouldn't mind sharing with others what server they play on. Mainly so that you can find out who can or can't help you on your server if you decide to look for other Redguides members to group with.

I don't really have the time to update the following thread much anymore and I'm not sure if people have left or not, so I thought I'd open up a new thread for this. This time It'll be self-updating as its a poll :D
http://forums.notaddicted.com/showthread.php?t=13057

Also note, to find out who is where just click on the # that have voted.

Last edited:
ab picked it because it was the 1st server I came 2. Always boxing for aa's afraid to give my characters names here though don't want sony messing with me.

mayong has been fun so far, server is what made me come back to the game, only problem is there are a bunch of idiots that couldnt make it to level 51, now they start at level 51. If you need some people to chill with pm me, ill give ya some vent info, servers to immature to raid with atm so were buildin up a core and will build around it when ready

What Server are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back