• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What other plugins/lua should i get/use? (1 Viewer)

AntFarm88

RedCents
30¢
Morning everyone,

I have a few questions. I have started using the MQ2Mage and other plugins for different classes and let me tell you they have made my boxing life so much easier. I run 6 boxes (all level ranges are 105-120) to keep it lowkey and depending on what I feel like doing for the day I just change out the classes in my group that are most beneficial for me at that time. I am chipping away at getting all the plugins. (Gotta love income tax season!) So my question is would MQ2Grind be a good thing to add to my plugin collection? I am open to suggestions for other beneficial plugins. I also started working on trade skills are there good plugins or Lua for that? Thanks in advance.

if you find the idea of xp grinding in missions beneficial to you, then yes grind is awesome

TCN for tradeskill stuff

freebies to setup and use:

dannet
guildclicky
invisdisplay
lootly or yalm
LEM
boxhud
mq2status
mq2relocate
mq2boxr (i don't use, but it is great)
buttonmaster (i don't use, but near 100% need for most folks)
mq2camera
mq2feedme
mq2aaspend
mq2portalsetter
mq2camera
mqitemcolor (no 2)
mq2groundspawns
etc.

just try stuff and see what works for you
Thanks a great list to look into.

Morning everyone,

I have a few questions. I have started using the MQ2Mage and other plugins for different classes and let me tell you they have made my boxing life so much easier. I run 6 boxes (all level ranges are 105-120) to keep it lowkey and depending on what I feel like doing for the day I just change out the classes in my group that are most beneficial for me at that time. I am chipping away at getting all the plugins. (Gotta love income tax season!) So my question is would MQ2Grind be a good thing to add to my plugin collection? I am open to suggestions for other beneficial plugins. I also started working on trade skills are there good plugins or Lua for that? Thanks in advance.

Pretty hard to follow Sic’s list. All of the CWTN plug-ins I have purchased or tried are excellent so I don’t think you would go wrong using them for your entire collection of toons.

I have not tried the new Overseer Lua yet but have used the older Overseer macro. I would suggest you consider one of those to help automate Overseer.

Regarding Grind, I have only tried it out in GMM. I liked what I saw. It definitely takes the pain out AA experience grinding, especially if you need to do some AA catch up. Sic mentioned mq2aaspend, so you couple Mq2grind with mq2aaspend and just pop some popcorn, open up a cold one, sit back and watch the monitor like your watching a movie. Relaxing and stress free.

If you are doing LDON content, check out the macro for that as well.

I am rambling all over the place so I will quit while I am behind. 😳

Be well. Happy gaming.

Edit:

To clarify what I meant by pretty hard to follows Sic’s list, was that the list was a tough act to follow. Sorry if I was confusing. Typed it without the second cup of coffee.

Last edited:
Pretty hard to follow Sic’s list. All of the CWTN plug-ins I have purchased or tried are excellent so I don’t think you would go wrong using them for your entire collection of toons.

I have not tried the new Overseer Lua yet but have used the older Overseer macro. I would suggest you consider one of those to help automate Overseer.

Regarding Grind, I have only tried it out in GMM. I liked what I saw. It definitely takes the pain out AA experience grinding, especially if you need to do some AA catch up. Sic mentioned mq2aaspend, so you couple Mq2grind with mq2aaspend and just pop some popcorn, open up a cold one, sit back and watch the monitor like your watching a movie. Relaxing and stress free.

If you are doing LDON content, check out the macro for that as well.

I am rambling all over the place so I will quit while I am behind. 😳

Be well. Happy gaming.

Edit:

To clarify what I meant by pretty hard to follows Sic’s list, was that the list was a tough act to follow. Sorry if I was confusing. Typed it without the second cup of coffee.
Thank for the information. I really enjoyed LDON I will definitely have to look into that.

Question - What other plugins/lua should i get/use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back