• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

What music do YOU listen to? (1 Viewer)

Erol-Tob

RedCents
Follow my example if you wish!

Me~~
Genres:
Reggae, Soca, R&B, Classical, Rap, Rock.

Favourite Artists/Bands:
Busta Rhymes, Tanya Stevens, Capleton, Jah Cure, Elephant man, Beenie man, Linkin Park, Tupac & The Notorious BIG.... Can't forget, The Legendary Mighty Sparrow!

(EXTRA) Supa Dups is my idol.. One of the best Reggae Djs ever! This is his Site

Websites:
For New Reggae and Soca
Raggakings.. #1 Radiostation for Reggae and Dancehall...

Notes: If ya wanna hear some good stuff... Tune in to Raggakings .. They have good stuff.. It might be a bit hard for you to understand..
but the Djs are really good..

This is a song for the ladies.. Made none other than my friend straight from the Caribbean... Kevin Lyttle.. Listen!
I'm pretty sure this is played in America. :p

_Bless_
-Mr. Tob

Genres:
Metal, Rock, Trance, House, Techno, Dance

Favourite Artists/Bands:
Sevendust, Rage Against The Machine, Atreyu, Guns n Roses, Bon Jovi, Paul Oakenfold

(EXTRA) I HATE HATE HATE HATE Garage (Garidge man innit num sain? Bo!) Drum n Bass and any of the CRAP that has MC's in it (normally with really childish names like MC Wickedups)

Yeah well half the country artists are city guys and couldnt tell the difference between a llama and a horse. Owning ten horses myself I dont see all the glamour involved with them. Personally I like alot of stuff minus rap and country. Cake, Rage against the machine, Prodigy, Nirvana, Flogging Molly....etc.

Metal and Rock

Disturbed, Static-X, Atreyu, Sevendust, Ramstein, Slipknot, and also stuff a little less hard like papa roach, creed (damn i miss them), staind

Genres:
rap hip-hop R&B
Favourite Artists/Bands:
G-unit, 50 cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo(all the members too), The Game, Snoop Dogg, Mike Jones, Kanye West, Ludacris, Twista,

i got bored with music a while ago. i just lisen to what evers on the radio... but like chicken, i hate country...

hmm im kinda selective in what i end up listening to proubly a toss between linkin park, 9inch nails, or metallica....

every now and then ill change it up and listen to some old school hip hop lol what can i say say i still enjoy the stuff i used to hear when i was in high school during the 90's

ABC

Anything
But
Country

Actually I hate Rap and Hip Hop too. Buncha pajama-wearin', too much "bling-bling" wearing, uneducated (cept for Will Smith...) makin' up words that don't actually rhyme, crack-smokin', bein' made fun of in Burger King commercials no-talent bums who don't actually play music...they DUB it, like that 'Nilla Ass fellow. ;)

Favorite "Artists" (I use the term loosely. I don't claim they're good, just that I personally like their music...well some of it...)
DEVO, Gary Numan, Rammstein, Fun Boy Three, Rob Zombie, No Doubt, Soft Cell, Ramones, Plasmatics (WoW! Wendy O Williams! She plays the chainsaw...)

Han'jin said:
country.....

/barf

Paris

/barf

:D

I don't care if Elvis himself came back and sent me a personal invitation and an all-expense paid trip for 12, I wouldn't go see him in Paris...

hehe ahh skep your missing out on so much lol jokingly i say this hehe .. well back to making more gold hehe

The harder the better... two favorites are Demon Hunter and Living Sacrifice, along with As I Lay Dying, Zao, Norma Jean, Slayer, and some others... but I also listen to softer stuff like Rammstein, Slipknot, Marylin Manson, APC, Lacuna Coil... whatever.

I like techno dance mix, punk, and folk and blues. Wierd mix, I know. My friend says that it's like having uppers with downers (whatever that means).

I'm pulling 10 band/artist names from my playlist now.

Iron & Wine
Blossom Dearie & Brazillian Girls
The Shins
The Kills
Thievery Corporation
Tom Waits
The Concretes
Jeff Hanson
Spaghetti Western String Co.
Leonard Cohen​

I Like a little Bit of every thing except classical :rolleyes: Used To Go to alot Of raves and such till they basiclly banned them around where i live :mad: Dam The Government! :p

Genre's: Rock(Classic, Modern, Hair Metal, Alternative), Grunge, Tencho, Dance, Blues, Classical, just about anything that isnt Rap/Country.

Fav bands(atm): Def Leppard, Real McCoy(yeah, laugh at me, I expect it), Black Label Society, Guano Apes, Life of Agony, Breaking Benjamin, Rob Zombie, Three Days Grace, Rage Against the Machine, Michael Jackson(older hits), Foo Fighters, Eels, Metallica... the list goes on. =)

What music do YOU listen to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back