• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What do you guys want? (1 Viewer)

TeachersPet

RedCents
51¢
I haven't been terribly active this month due to a few in game issues, but I would like to still contribute something nice to the community. I have a bunch of time at school to do just about anything now so I'm taking suggestions on something to make in my newfound spare time (preferably something not super malicious so that they go tracking my IP the first time I test it at home).

morlock said:
I'm looking for a mac they will do Mistletoe Cutting Sicles <sp?> to Max Blacksmithing to 250. There has been a few requests for something like this but never seen one. Would be doable and not raise any massive Flags to get it going. Having enough Plat is no issue just need get the items (All vendor baught) and go to the forge to make them. Warp and zone are acceptiable so no worries about pathing. Just war to vendor buy x amount of items then next one then the next then warp to forge and smith. If you want a list of all of the items, vendors, zones, ingredients, forges and locs, let me know I can make one real easy. I would even co-write one with you. That would be a very popular mac and would earn us some points! Personally I would rather assit you then beg you. :rolleyes:

After typing this I have allready started to write it myself, but two eye are better then one.

i wrote one but i have to test it... hopefully this weekend

What do you guys want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back