• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What do you guys want? (1 Viewer)

TeachersPet

RedCents
51¢
I haven't been terribly active this month due to a few in game issues, but I would like to still contribute something nice to the community. I have a bunch of time at school to do just about anything now so I'm taking suggestions on something to make in my newfound spare time (preferably something not super malicious so that they go tracking my IP the first time I test it at home).

A Complete Walkthrougth on EverQuest 101.

Something like explaining, Raids, Doing EQ Macro (those in EQ, not form MQ2), Complete Healing Rotation, Kit Resist, Armor & Other worthing Quest...

Cause now that lot and lot of people are dooing AFK eveling, they dont learn to play their class, so that may be a problem for lot of group in a near future.

I know a lot of good site exist for most of this, so maybe you could instead focus on things that can be done Solo. Their certainly good quest that you can make macro for, mobs you can kill easier with the hlep of MQ2, things like that.

Else a macro to make more platinum, I make around 1-3K per day, but that's not that much when you see how costly are augment and others...

Anyway do what please you and have fun

Fix that damn bazaar, idiot macro. lol, even if it warps, i dont care lol. or u can find the person on the map, advpath to that general area, then /face, keypress forward then so on. PLEASE lol

;) #5 here :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

on a more serious note, i have tried to get the warmac and cleric mac working, obviously there is some editing that needs to be done, maybe a walkthrough on how to get macs working when there is editing required. the macs are posted, but no explanation as what needs to be edited. i pretty much gave up on them

I'm looking for a mac they will do Mistletoe Cutting Sicles <sp?> to Max Blacksmithing to 250. There has been a few requests for something like this but never seen one. Would be doable and not raise any massive Flags to get it going. Having enough Plat is no issue just need get the items (All vendor baught) and go to the forge to make them. Warp and zone are acceptiable so no worries about pathing. Just war to vendor buy x amount of items then next one then the next then warp to forge and smith. If you want a list of all of the items, vendors, zones, ingredients, forges and locs, let me know I can make one real easy. I would even co-write one with you. That would be a very popular mac and would earn us some points! Personally I would rather assit you then beg you. :rolleyes:

After typing this I have allready started to write it myself, but two eye are better then one.

Wacked how? Using a pathing system in the bazaar is a lot safer than warping, and its moreless undetectable because you are just running around buying things, and with people these days being assholes (I.E, they dont respond at all when u send a tell lol) not responding doesnt mean you are afk lol.

I would love a working Necro and Wiz kiting mac, that doesn't take forever to figure out the edits to get it to work. I have working ones but every time i go up in lvl I have to remember what i did the time before instead of an easy edit method. I guess I could stop being lazy and rearrange the mac's, but nahh. ^)

If you want a perfect afk ranger macro, make two things in the macro. 1) attack the nearest creature, or a /die command to make it easier on the ranger. 2) have it ooc for a rez once it respawns at its bind. That's all you need :)

I generally pull 15-20 AA a day in about 6 hours of work, when I feel like it. Right now I'm focusing on my signets for Anguish.

And as for
Spunge16 said:
as a ranger , i find those comments abusive Anguish / end DoN geared rangers can tank as well as any paladin/SK!
I know rangers that out tank me lol, so trust me, they've earned my respect, I just refuse to show it.

Spunge16 said:
signet farming is good aa!

Sure it is, if I can get a group...spending hours a day LFG for signet farming gets old. I'm trying to get them so I can get into a good guild, currently that's the only thing holding me back.

a good ranger needs mabie 1-5 rezzes a week.on a bad week i give it about 10-100 rezzes a week i die alot because i barely ever use my bow because my melee dps owns my bow atm and i get agro from tanks very easy.

Spunge16 said:
TP :- Make a plugin that makes NPCs think you have 3 ppl in group so i can easily do these missions :D

There's an offset that allows you to group invite NPC's so you can do it. I'll see if I can make a plugin to do it.

What do you guys want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back