• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What did you get in Christmas Present? (1 Viewer)

Listy: Memory stick for phone 2Gb, Book about programming, (Maybe i'll soon learn how to fix my own scripts in Inner Space :D)A lot of diffrent clothing and a Warhammer 40K model (Yes, i have a life out side WoW :))

I'm confused.. is it not christmas EVE? Anyway here's what i'm getting tomorrow.. DeLL XPS 700, Sony Erricson Cell Phone, Remz 0602's, Dirtbike, Xbox 360, iPod Video, HD-DVD Player, bunch of other smaller things.. Ya I went all out this year go me.

not xmas eve for us scottish folks anymore!!

Merry Christmas Redguides

only problem is i dont get my presents til i wake up in the morning :(

ps3 60gig.....the fact that they have had it since it came out really pist me off....but did not make my boner go away hahahahahaa

I forgot the best gift of all......my dad is paying for an account off ebay for me to play :D :) :D :) costing $425 and none of it is out of my pocket!! :D

Here is what I got.

- AK 47 Tokyo Marui Airsoft Gun
- LG Chocolate Cellphone
- Force Feedback Logitech Wheel & Pedals for PS2
- 23" HDTV (can be used as computer monitor- which it is doing :))
- Clothes
- Other random crap :)

Blackberry Pearl 8100
Sirius Starmate 3
Holux GPS for the BB.
Xbox 360 + metric fuckton of games
Superman Boxed set (movies)
Rocky boxed set
SeaQuest dvds
Mont Blanc pen
PEZ!!!!
Snickers!

-

My relatives are idiots.

- Sweater vest (<3)
- Latin, Italian, German, and French Vocabulary cards. I don't know what idiot got me these, there was no card. I already know French, German, and Latin.
- Several twede jackets
- Very nice set of metal dominoes.
- A copy of Die Leiden des jungen Werther. Same as I got last year. Maybe the ending will be different this time.
- Stuffed Tux (<3)
- Sound card
- Nuclear Whales CD

other then the Tux.. and I dont really know what stuffed means I assume it's still a nice tux. Other than that, the sound card, and the CD (if you like them).. that sucks haha

Lol Tux I'm assuming to be "Linux Penguin" Tux , Unknown405

I got a 19" 2ms response lcd and a couple hundred bucks some jeans, a few nice shirts

I got about $125 cash, Trauma Center: Second Opinion and Excite Truck for the Wii, another Wiimote/Nunchuck, a 250gb External HD, a Network Storage Link for the External HD, a $275 leather jacket, a couple of pairs of jeans, a pair of crocs (so I can be lazy with my footwear now), various cleaning products for my bathroom (joke gift from my mommy dearest), a new phone for my desk (because I broke my other one, one day during hot phonesex with my girlfriend), a 1500va UPS to run my computers off of, and a 15" LCD monitor that I'm going to take back and probably buy anime with the proceeds (my dad got it with a PC he got on Black Friday, and the regular price on the monitor is about $125, so hopefully they will take it back at that price).

I got a Wii!

My wife rocks, she stayed up all night to go get me one.

I got some other nice things as well, but that was the highlight.

Still, the best gift of all is always God's gift, Jesus.

Just a note; In Scandinavian countries like Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland etc, we celebrate christmas on the 24.December, but in England, U.S.A etc, they celebrate it at 25.December.

A 30G Black iPod Video which I have been attempting to fill with music, dvds and South Park/Family Guy episodes :p

A $50 case for my iPod.

And a $200 snorkling and fishing spear set.

What did you get in Christmas Present?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back