• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What are the must have plugins and Macros for Boxing? (1 Viewer)

plainweasel

RedCents
100¢
I am new here and was wondering if there was a master list somewhere that lists the most popular macros or plugins for multiboxing. I did try to look but couldn't really find an answer, so i apologize if i missed the list.

I am new here and was wondering if there was a master list somewhere that lists the most popular macros or plugins for multiboxing. I did try to look but couldn't really find an answer, so i apologize if i missed the list.
that is a super broad question. the answers will wildly vary depending on what your goals are, and how much editing/tweaking/customization/control you want

kissassist is probably the most well know and widely used automation suite - and it is in the RG new user vids - I would start there, we have a library of inis that you can use right out the gate

> HERE < this will get you setup with mq2nav, mq2dannet, and kissassist
then you can look at the new easyfind > vid here <

i would setup the framelimiter > frame limiter <

then i would setup mq2autogroup and mq2autoaccept > here <

I like MQ2Autoclaim for accts I keep gold. Keeps me from needing to remember to claim the free station cash.

MQ2GroundSpawns is good for collectibles gathering when combined with a rogue.

kissassist, rgmercs are the two most popular macros. The class plugins in my signature are the plugin options such as MQ2Eskay, MQ2Cleric, etc

There are tools such as boxr that help with mix and matching automation options.

There is pretty much a macro, plugin, Lua, or software option to do a majority of things a user would want to do here. Just takes time to find and implement it all.

You specifically asked 'for boxing'. I think you will find that falls into 2 categories:
  1. Tools to automate your characters. This is largely a matter of personal preference and budget. If you want simplicity and automatic configuration when leveling then CWTN plugins ($$$) or RGMercs. If part of the enjoyment is tinkering as you go, or looking for free, then likely KA (there are others, no experience with those).
  2. Tools for quality of life. These are almost as important as the automation. Here is my list:
    1. EQBCS and / or Dannet - Can't do much without, so they should be considered default.
    2. dontmakemesayit.Lua - Mimic me on steroids. Helps you to be a bit less conspicuous.
    3. MQ2Status - Helps keep tabs on your toons. So much useful info.
    4. MQ2AutoLoot - You kill it. It loots it.
    5. MQ2AutoAccept
    6. MQ2AutoLogin
    7. MQ2EasyFind
    8. MQ2Boxr
    9. MQ2Rez

Question - What are the must have plugins and Macros for Boxing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back