• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What Alchemy Potions do you use (1 Viewer)

RedCents
275¢
Hi all,
I am currently maxing my alchemy.
I would like to use shaman potions/tonics etc for buffs during burns etc.
What potions do you use for maximizing dps?
Melee potion=?
Caster potion =?
Knight/hybrid potion=?
Looking for suggestions, or personal feed back.
Thanks all.
Cheers
1711846038173.png

Hi all,
I am currently maxing my alchemy.
I would like to use shaman potions/tonics etc for buffs during burns etc.
What potions do you use for maximizing dps?
Melee potion=?
Caster potion =?
Knight/hybrid potion=?
Looking for suggestions, or personal feed back.
Thanks all.
Cheers
View attachment 59804
This might depend on level. But it would be a good list to have. Love the pic you linked.

Useable yes but anything useful? If you box a team or multiple the heal and Regen click it’s aren’t useful. Bolstering brew - could be useful but running max HAugs. So just not sure of the use for alchemy these days.

Poison potions great for rogue with alliance, other skills food/drink and modern armor. But alchemy has sort of languished. Least from my browse through eqtraders.

Evocation Focus Draught = for spell damage
Spider's Bite Poison = for pure melee, not archery.
Divine Bolstering Brew
Enriched Mana Elixir = Doesn't stack with Banners/Campfires
Heroic Rejuvenation Tinctture

Bonus:
Planar Overdose

Evocation Focus Draught = for spell damage
Spider's Bite Poison = for pure melee, not archery.
Divine Bolstering Brew
Enriched Mana Elixir = Doesn't stack with Banners/Campfires
Heroic Rejuvenation Tinctture

Bonus:
Planar Overdose
The new elixir for mana pres is better then banner/campfire marginally but would need to double check when I’m on my computer. But this list right here is pretty much the go to. If you’re raiding I use some of the older edition cure pots as a backup self cure but that was mostly me making use of a large stockpile of kunark conflag powders I had because the upgrades weren’t much difference and would be superseded by the poison/disease cure clickies from cotf and tds that can be bought with raid currency after you complete the raid achievements.

The new elixir for mana pres is better then banner/campfire marginally but would need to double check when I’m on my computer. But this list right here is pretty much the go to. If you’re raiding I use some of the older edition cure pots as a backup self cure but that was mostly me making use of a large stockpile of kunark conflag powders I had because the upgrades weren’t much difference and would be superseded by the poison/disease cure clickies from cotf and tds that can be bought with raid currency after you complete the raid achievements.
Is there a newer empowered campfire that goes above level 100? The only one I've found is the Empowered Campfire, but reading it says it only goes to level 100?

Question - What Alchemy Potions do you use

Users who are viewing this thread

Back