• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Weapon for my zerker? (1 Viewer)

Redemption44

RedCents
551¢
I am able to empower a velium weapon with a diamonized nugget ore should i do the velium great axe or the velium great hammer which one parses better?

yep ill just have to wait till one is up for sale in bazaar only great axe for sale atm ty, leveling up a 3rd berserker using cwtn plugin i hope that alliance will trigger no problem once i get this last berserker up in level and geared properly im also running a beast.

On my ftp I am making this comparison. Same gear just the weapon differs as I am too lazy to camp another 36 delay
So one has 36 delay other has the 32 delay CoV nonprestige. Difference between the 2 is 20k in favor of the 36 delay

Never do the 2HS

The correct choice is between 2HB or 2HP. 2HB parses better with full adps including HHE buffs. 2HP would edge out the 2HB during non-burns or when you have little adps support. Most raid zerks go 2HB because we get the full support of the best adps from the raid.

For group content, it doesn't matter because that stuff is usually so easy the slight difference in parse is not make or break in that situation. Understand, we're talking about a very small difference here.

Question - Weapon for my zerker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back