• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Wanderlust Guild Loadstone (1 Viewer)

smokedalot

RedCents
i blew threw the entire thing and got to step 17 and got max stats 12ac 18 stats 12 resist then Master Vanguard Regan gave me 1 final quest to find a artifact in ashengate. anyone have any clue where this artifact is ? what mob,loc,ground spawn?

Step 1: Locate the Artifact
Enter Ashengate. Go into center wing, take a right, then follow hallways around to the left until you get to large room where a giant Scale is displayed. Location +1359, +67, as close to the Scale as you can get on the observation platform.

Im in the explore icefall part myself. the step that says follow the tracks NE is where im stuck. I goto the orc fort which is where everyone says the spot is but it doesnt update. ive run thru the fort all around the ruins out front and even followed the path/road from the ZI all the way NE as far as i can see it. I have also left it and requested a new one a few times now hoping that it would fix it but obviously it hasnt.

KOKKOR said:
getting Wanderlust quests depends on your level or no matter ?

thks for advice
Yes, level matters. Alla has a pretty good collection of details on this group of tasks. #17 (appears to be the last one) has a level requirement of 75.

Wanderlust Guild Loadstone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back