• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Voting November! (1 Viewer)

Who's posts heloed YOU out the most in November?

• bah

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • .b00n.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • udderlymt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ogtest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
It's that time AGAIN!!!

Time to throw out the turkey?

Well, that too!

It's time to vote!

It's about darn time!... err, I mean, we love you RedLotus!

Aww! I love you too!

This is my favorite time of the month. Last month, we saw some nerfs and changes to how our instance timers work. We also began to take a look at the DoF faction systems, guild status points systems, and how to make the most of them.

The possible rewards are listed in the announcements forum.

If you have any questions about the rewards, please read the FAQ first.

Here are the Nominees and their best contributions, listed in random order:

bah

food and drink stacking
EQ2 map mod
damage control efficiency theory

Bah's basic monk tips

.b00n.

Become a farmer and grow master, 1 beans.

All mages read this!

udderlymt

EQ2 Leveling Guide.

ogtest

status points

YAY I MADE THE RUNNIN LOL sorry i havent posted any of my work for the past week or so because i have been hard at work where as usually i can just sit and play lol but i will be keeping my studies posted here at redguides as far as i am playing :D

:confused: sorry ment to edit this post in the first place... ignore it :confused:

Last edited:
Yes, it means you win. But lately red's admins (not Creed though) have been lazyasses.

Well hump my leg and call me Sally... I'm always on the ball. Right guys? Guys? Huh? Right? ... guys?

Grats, bah on your 2 year all access for you and 10 guildies. Send PM me who you want to have the pass, and I'll hand out the keys. :)

Voting November!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back