• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Voice changers being released on the market. (1 Viewer)

Wow, this is a fascinating device, maybe this is the first step towards audio implants that would help people with speech impediments. However, after checking out the creator's website I figured someone else will have to carry that torch.

Here's the creator's tagline:

Disguise gender and age for online fun!

Believe it or not, this is only the second most disturbing thing on this website. 1st place goes to:

Now that you can disguise your voice, playing the role of a passionate gentleman, a sexy chick, or a naughty teen gal is just as easy as pie.

And finally runner up for weirdest/stupidest comment:

Like a “ghost,” you can roam freely in voice chat rooms and online games. Being anonymous, you can play tricks on your buddies, or, who knows, maybe catch your hubby (or wife) in the act.

Thanks for including "wife" in parenthesis, because women can be unfaithful too!

Geeze, I really hope this stuff doesn't work too well (I'm imagining maybe one or two steps above the Darth Vader Voice Changer Helmet ) otherwise I'll never be able to trust anyone on the internet again!

Alihja said:
I want a munchkin voice!

We represent, theeeeeeeeeeee Lollipop Guild! ....

It appears that you can download the software for free (I would assume there is a trial period involved), but hey if you'll agree to post an audio file of you singing along to the wizard of oz sound track I will buy a copy for you!:D

I wonder if you can tie that into some of the VOIP phone systems that are out. Would make dodging phone solicitors a bit more entertaining.

that thing would be awesome, especially if they could make a killer robot voice like the one found in aqua teen hunger force about elfin blood and santa claus.

there will be much defication.

I tried this voice changer out, and all of the people that I tried it on, thought that I was an amorous male... except for the munchkin setting.

Recordings to follow.

I recently downloaded I mean purchased this software.

Of all the nickvoices, few of them work convincingly. I was however able to call a person near me with a deep manvoice and tell him I was Morpheus. I had him jump out the window to his death.

You too can be the 10 year old boy or 16 year old online prostitute you always wanted to be.

I think ill give the girl voice a shot (turn up the Hotness gauge to 10 if there is one) and see how many whispers i get..."u sound hawt" "a/s/l?" etc.

ill buy in when i see the following voices offered:

Azumi_Kawashima_as_Schoolgirl.jpg

-japanese school girl complete with "R" and "L" phenome-scrambler and two giggle buttons for both 'hehe' and 'teehee.'

smoking_patsy_270.jpg

- 2-packs-a-day-for-20-years wood elf, with three cough samples launchable on-the-fly: "standard," "3-minute-attack," and "here comes that lung!"

soundwave.jpg

-something that makes me sound like "soundwave," by far the coolest decepticon. or the voice that says "more than meets the eyes" and "robots in disguise," thats cool too.

So did anyone actually succeed in seducing any of their guild mates with this?

Voice changers being released on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back