• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

virus program (1 Viewer)

I use Apple computers... Best anti-virus ever !

haha

Well I uninstalled my AVG cos it will not let me bot (cos the program needs access to other programs then itself) but when I had it I was happy about it..

- decker

i keep getting pop ups about "your computer is infected, download this" and other advertisements but i cant get them to stop. i have spysweeper and the virus/ad-ware programs from the links above but none of them are helping, although when i ran the virus program it found a trojan. im getting to the point of wiping the harddrive and starting new. what should i do?

i keep getting pop ups about "your computer is infected, download this" and other advertisements but i cant get them to stop. i have spysweeper and the virus/ad-ware programs from the links above but none of them are helping, although when i ran the virus program it found a trojan. im getting to the point of wiping the harddrive and starting new. what should i do?
Backup your files and go with a reinstall. Then make sure that your computer has a good anti-virus installed.

I have the SAME exact problem.

I know that I downloaded something wrong by mistake, and it downloaded a BUNCH of shit. I will have to reinstall everything but I will want detailed instructions on how to do that.

Could somebody post that in here? Detailed instructions on how to reinstall on a HP PC running windows XP? And make it so a retarded person to follow it(hey, if your writing it I will have to understand it).

Thanks much, redcents are waiting to be given away.

virus program

Users who are viewing this thread

Back