• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Very Vanilla (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,772¢
Ok I am watching this 14 minute video on Kissassist and it tell me I have to go to my very vanilla folder and click on the release folder. Well I dont have a very vanila folder nor do I have a release folder or any of the other files that are supposed to be there. So did I not download Very Vanilla? I think I downloaded all I needed to

your VeryVanilla Folder, in this case, is your MQ2 Folder

MacroQuest2/VeryVanilla --> Release --> Macros

Release folder has things like : Logs folder, Macros folders, MQ2Nav Folder (and all your plugins etc) <--- This is where you would drop any plugins
Macros folder has things like: kissassist.mac, scribe.mac, arrows.mac etc <--- This is where you would drop in any macros.

your VeryVanilla Folder, in this case, is your MQ2 Folder

MacroQuest2/VeryVanilla --> Release --> Macros

Release folder has things like : Logs folder, Macros folders, MQ2Nav Folder (and all your plugins etc) <--- This is where you would drop any plugins
Macros folder has things like: kissassist.mac, scribe.mac, arrows.mac etc <--- This is where you would drop in any macros.
Ok so I dont have a folder namesd Release but I do have one called Macros and that is where my Kissassist_ (name) is so I guess I am good to go then thank you

@Paul7734 I remember asking very similar questions, about 6 months ago, and feeling like I would not get anything working.
Now, I don't know/understand 1/2 of this stuff, but I got stuff mostly working well enough.

What helped me a lot was looking at the popular plugins/macros, and reading what they did, to see what is already out there, if you have time.
I am not talking about this post in particular just in general, I feel like that helped me a lot to understand what this system could do.

@Paul7734 I remember asking very similar questions, about 6 months ago, and feeling like I would not get anything working.
Now, I don't know/understand 1/2 of this stuff, but I got stuff mostly working well enough.

What helped me a lot was looking at the popular plugins/macros, and reading what they did, to see what is already out there, if you have time.
I am not talking about this post in particular just in general, I feel like that helped me a lot to understand what this system could do.
Yea well I am totally lost but starting to figure out things slowly but surely

Question - Very Vanilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back