• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Various Tradeskill MACS (1 Viewer)

any updates on pottery yet? i've not tried it since last attempt when it completely hung at the point that it tried to read the ini.

cybris said:
Had a question using the Mistletoe mac. How much pp would ya need to go from 215 to 300 in smithing?

Couldn't say excactly, but it's a fortune for sure. I'm only up to 236 and outta cash already. I buy the blessed dust @ 40pp.

Having some trouble with the brewing.mac ... everytime my salvage activates, the code gives me ...

Subroutine cleanPack wasn't found
brewing.mac@270 (Event_Salavg): /call clean"${Container}"
brewing.mac@223 (DoCombine): /delay ${Math.Calc[${DelayMult}*1]}s
brewing.mac@169 (Main): /if($[stop]==0) /call DoCombine

i have all the TS.zip files in my Macro folder ... any help please anyone?

BadPuss said:
Couldn't say excactly, but it's a fortune for sure. I'm only up to 236 and outta cash already. I buy the blessed dust @ 40pp.

yeah but it's a combine which probably gonna be nerfed with the release of PoR, check several eqtraders threads about that

kegir said:
Having some trouble with the brewing.mac ... everytime my salvage activates, the code gives me ...

Subroutine cleanPack wasn't found
brewing.mac@270 (Event_Salavg): /call clean"${Container}"
brewing.mac@223 (DoCombine): /delay ${Math.Calc[${DelayMult}*1]}s
brewing.mac@169 (Main): /if($[stop]==0) /call DoCombine

i have all the TS.zip files in my Macro folder ... any help please anyone?

do you have a folder in your macro folder that is named common?

does it have 4 files in it .... one of which is cleanpacks.inc?

Have a common folder in my macro folder .... heres a list of the items in it :

gogetitem.ini
bazaarbuy.inc
buy.inc
cleanpacks.inc
gogetitem.inc
packs.inc
sell.inc

do a double check .. in the macro .. look at the read ini part.. make sure on the line that says declare container.... has outer at the end of it ...

thats the only thing i can think of

8-(

and you did say you had the latest zip right?

Where is a different place than Abysmal for doing Pottery? With the newest macro it runs into the walls a lot and gets stuck.

I start the macro while standing in front of Yoen, tried stand right on him, back a few feet, back a few feet more and still after 1-2 runs I get stuck on a wall

Hey Army I have a few mil plat saved up and I was thinking about tradeskilling since my bard has max AAs and then some. You think smithing is the best way to go to get a return in my investment =)? And if smithing is the way to go, how hard is it, and how much PP does it cost to get to 300. Also have those 15% smithing gloves which is pretty uber.. =)

Various Tradeskill MACS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back