• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Various tips and strategies (1 Viewer)

.b00n.

RedCents
10¢
Free Acess To EverQuest 2 Forums

EverQuest 2

I would like free access to the EverQuest 2 Forums, more specifically, the cheat section.

I have many topics to discuss, and I will follow up with screen shots as soon as I am able to do so.

-Journeyman Boots Heritage Quest
I have found that for the Journeyman Boots Quest (Journey is Half The Fun), you can make it alot easier to complete the Thundering Steppes portion/run. After completing all parts of the Thundering Steppes Run, you are asked to return to the docks. However, you are able to use a glitch by the Cove Of Decay zone in, that sends you back to the Thundering Steppes dock. You climb the mountainous walls surrounding the zone in, and you are glitched to the docks. I will post screen shots as soon as possible.

-Easy Money
This tip only works if you are willing to commit. Create a carpenter/woodworker, and get him to level 25, at which time you will recieve the spell for Spirit Totems Of The Wolf. Each combine creates three totems, each of which sell for 1-5 gold, but only costs 10 silver to make. These are easy to sell and make.

-Palladium Torque
A palladium torque is needed for heritage quests, such as Glowing Black stone, I believe, and it is a nice necklace. There is a named down in Stormhold that pops every four hours, and if you are on that specific part of the quest (the part asking for the torque) it is a guaranteed drop. I use a lvl 36 monk just to log in and kill the named every four hours. Screen shots will be posted soon.
-Thank you
.b00n.

Last edited:
Re: Free Acess To EverQuest 2 Forums

Is this new? or known? just want to know if I should get ALL details.

Re: Free Acess To EverQuest 2 Forums

I don't belive I saw this in the forums anywhere, I vote he gets in.

It's not what he submitted, it's the fact that he didn't say
palladium torque is needed for heritage quests like GBS and a nice necklace there is a named down in sh that pops every 4 hours and if u r on that specific part of the quest its a guaranteed drop i use a lvl 36 monk just to log in and kill the named every 4 hours plzkthx
that made me want to let him in. Plus I like that strategy for the jboots. Also he said he would post screenshots if needed. He's not afraid to do a little work. Redguides needs those kind of people.

thanks guys, im gonna get those ScreenShots up ASAP, having trouble getting it to take exact timing, does anyone know a way of hosting videos?

just a quick post as i am lucky to have time on a PC, i am visiting a friend in florida due to hurricane activity, i have no time at a PC, except this 2 seconds or so, I WILL get everything posted by this wednesday, as I will be returning home...

Last edited:
You'd use attachments.

Valid file extensions: bmp dll doc gif jpe jpeg jpg mac pdf png psd rar txt zip

P.S. Welcome home.

Various tips and strategies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back