• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Question - Using Kissassist for first time, cant seem to get the tank to taunt or bash

Nordgaar

Member
Wrong forum
Good Morning,

I'm pulling, im healing (6 man), tank is going to assist the puller.
All is well but he wont seem to use button 2 (taunt) or button 3 (bash)

Sure could use some help please.
 
New question,

My Enchanter has these 3 buffs. My problem is that I cannot figure out how to make a +1 on these. For casters (Breeze), I want to also include my SK. For Meelee (Quickness), I want to also include my Bard. I tried the way described in the notes but I couldn't get him to cast on anyone but the MA until I changed to Casters and Melee for the 2. I have an ShadowKnight, Shaman, Bard, Rogue, Enchanter and Mage.

Buffs1=Lesser Shielding
Buffs2=Breeze|Caster|
Buffs3=Quickness|melee|
 
Works great! Thanks!

Is there a way to get a cleric to auto rez? I didn't see that one.

Also, how do you fire ranged. Instead of typing melee, do I type range or ranged?
 
Last edited:
Rezzing on the cleric goes in the heals section.
Heals15=Restoration|0|rezooc
casts res when toon has 0% health
the rezooc is out of combat. otherwise just rez if you want in combat rezzing.

for pulling with ranged its PullWith=RangeSlotItemName|AmmoSlotItemName
example:
PullWith=Throwing Dagger|ThrowingDagger
PullWith=Hunting Bow|Crude CLASS A Arrow
 
Question - Using Kissassist for first time, cant seem to get the tank to taunt or bash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart