• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Upgrading my pc (1 Viewer)

Siddin

Rikk-tikk-tikki-tikki-tchk!
RedCents
494¢
As the topic suggests I'm upgrading my pc (again, seems to be yearly for me) and the only thing left is some DDR3 ram. Sadly I'm looking to get around 8GB+ in the 4 slots that are available. The specs I want are fairly simple, the bus speed needs to be either 1333MHZ or 1600MHZ.
The cheapest I can seem to find is around $550 for that speed and was wondering if anybody could find something cheaper?

Can try checking at Tiger Direct. Can find the page with your RAM Here

May be more expensive, but I use TD for almost all of my computer needs. Let me know if you know of a reliable place with cheaper stuff!

Tiger Direct gets a thumbs up from me to. I got nearly all the parts for my last computer from them. Reasonable prices and great service.

Upgrading my pc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back