• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bug - Unlimited Lesson of the Devoted (1 Viewer)

Ranger S'corpse

RedCents
21¢
There is a very easy trick to constantly reset you Lesson so that it can be used over and over again.

First, use Lesson normally anywhere you wish.

Second, gate,port,run whatever to plane of tranquility.

Third, your lesson will still be greyed out but you can click it anyway, disrupt it in mid cast.

Forth, your lesson should now be reset and can be used anywhere once again.

Hope this is useful for everyone during this double xp weekend. If you liked it throw me a few redcents for level 2 access.

does not work for me. used lessons at CoD. they ran out. I zoned to pot, clicked lessons. nothing happens. i ran to pok, zoned back to pot, clicked nothing. tells me i need wait 20 hours, as usual.

is there thumb down icon?:p

Someone just being a wise ass and getting off at the fact people will be trying this, well I tried it too, and I hope by that fact I added a little joy into the looser's life that made this post.

Your welcome

This is still working for me, just checked this morning. Did you happen to use an xp pot after lesson? XP pots seem to cause it to lock out and you have to wait for lesson refresh.

This has never worked. There is a way for you to always have the lesson buff on you. However I haven't found a way to reset it.

Do tell please.

I had few times random buffs on me for infinite time. buff timers just stopped. they do stop in guild hall and lobby, but noticed once my hp and ds clickes lasted for all night afk exping with mercs til I died next day.

could probably be same with lessons as it is buff as any other

does not work for me. used lessons at CoD. they ran out. I zoned to pot, clicked lessons. nothing happens. i ran to pok, zoned back to pot, clicked nothing. tells me i need wait 20 hours, as usual.

is there thumb down icon?:p

This does work. I think you need to refresh Lotd within 10 minutes of it wearing off. Bind at the soulbinder in PoT. When Lotd is up, gate back there.
Then click on LOTD and immediately click on D (for duck). It might take a few tries to get the timing right, but it does indeed work.

I havnt had this happen with LOTD but i have had a similar bug on other aa type spells like radiant cure and other aa type buffs where i would cast them and it would give me a ability failed timer has been reset message and still cast like with an AE spell interupting but persistant casting letting it go through but the timer resets and i even had this happen with celestial regen aa on my cleric and thats instant cast time.

Bug - Unlimited Lesson of the Devoted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back