• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Unable to select AA (1 Viewer)

RedCents
742¢
This is my 120 chanter. The account is gold.

My issue is that there are some AAs that are greyed out and I can not pick them. Most have no requirements other then to be 120.

I have no idea what’s causing this on 3 of my characters.

It’s hard to tell but the highlighted as is grey and I can not buy it.

Attachments

• 5410A280-6EEB-438E-B4EA-C05DB2C90D3B.jpeg
    5410A280-6EEB-438E-B4EA-C05DB2C90D3B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
This is my 120 chanter. The account is gold.

My issue is that there are some AAs that are greyed out and I can not pick them. Most have no requirements other then to be 120.

I have no idea what’s causing this on 3 of my characters.

It’s hard to tell but the highlighted as is grey and I can not buy it.
Hard to tell from your photo, but are you all access ATM?

Also, any reason you have autogrant turned off

yeah I'm full access. that's what is so weird. I never noticed it before ToL. I'll try to get a screen shot for clarity.

Oh... no idea why I have auto grant off. (could have been one of my many "I can't find my cursor" moments.. wiggle wiggle click then repeat)

ok here are better screen shots then a picture from my phone....

so I have 145 aa to spend. As you can see out of the list on the screen i can only pick from the three highlighted ones. I click on Phantasmic Reflex (one that i can not seem to purchase) Now if you look at the requirements just level 120 is needed and nothing else.

I can not figure it out.

PS- Sic I fixed the AA check box for ya

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 11.46.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 11.46.46 AM.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 11.55.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 11.55.01 AM.png
    238 KB · Views: 7
I remember this happening to me a long time ago, and what I had to do, to eventually buy them, is buy other stuff first. Even though it doesnt show any requirements, I remember buying some other stuff, then I could click and purchase them. Dumb answer, but its what worked for me!

Problem - Unable to select AA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back