• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

UI's in pre-compiles. (1 Viewer)

snowbanx

RedCents
I am just wondering what i may be doing wrong, i can never get the docrack or DPS UI windows to work. Always either CTD and then when i try and load EQ again i get my XML files are bad or something. Is there some sort of trick that i don't know about?

Thanks

yeah. Still CTD and XML files broken. Says that they are broken if i load the plugin, and then restart EQ. and CTD if i reload the UI whiel in game.

That is what i how i am doing it to. I was just wondering what the trick may be to getting these ui's to work, LOL

that is the command. Causes me to CTD, =(

oh well, guess i stick with the commands. thought it was a quick fix for something i may have been doing wrong.

UI's in pre-compiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back