• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - UI Skins for EQ Multiboxing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
180¢
I just started with Macroquest - looking good so far.

I've been using Drakah as a UI for EQ, I'm wondering if there's a better one to use that works with Macroquest better.

I use zliz (a version kaen and i keep updated)

"better" is subjective at best - what would be "better" for you?

it works fine with all the ones I tried. Just have to disable the party window buttons And make my own macros.

i use aya ui that i really like, and i tried one called deth UI i found on here but it had some problems causing crashes

The UI portion of the game is really just personal preference. Much like playing certain classes. Drakah is a good set. Not too many custom UI's out there as compared to many years ago.

1713265718813.png

I use different color bars across the screen so I can tell which tab is which character. Pink = Bard. Light Blue = Rogue.
Also, sort Hot keys by colored hot key bars. Blue and green for buffs, Red for offensive skills, Black for utility

What comes to UI, I am looking one now, I had mine, good one, but then I took a break from the game. And uninstalled.
I know, that is kinda off, but I tried some from EQ interface, and those were, like from outer space. those were hard to learn... atleast.
After uninstal, I am supriced that some characters kept almost all socials. Some none. So, I have some adjustments to to.
What UI would be the best, and easy to start with?
For full grp purposes?

Question - UI Skins for EQ Multiboxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back