• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

trouble (1 Viewer)

OBI

RedCents
I'm using mdawgs compile and I got it to load but it told me "unable to retrieve login name"and when i try to load something it telle me " Docommand-couldnt parse"????any help please:)

Ok downloaded and tried TheZ ..and got "The procedure enrty point FPS in the dynamic link library MQ2Main.dll."...Then got"The procedure point ?GetKeyboardFlags@CXWndmanger@EQClasses@@QBEIXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library MQ2Main.dll."and then a few others like them?

but you have no others loaded right?

next thing... did you just extract the zip file over the top of other MQ2 files?

I suggest Making a new folder... unzip TheZ's compile into it

Check MACROQUEST.ini to make sure only those plugins are loaded....

then try again...

a INI file or something may be interfering

ARMY

I did that and it doesnt crash now..I have the mq window in game and have someuseful things like spell info and item info..toon names with pets and such but cannot load any other plugins???I would like to be able to use the macros or some other good plugins?any suggestions?

if the plugin was compiled by the Same person you got your precompile from .. ie TheZ ... then those plugin ins should work ..

any plugin that he did not compile when he did MQ2 will not work ... generally this statement is true

NOW since u have MQ2 up and running...

what plugins are you trying to load...

and are you typing

/plugin Mq2<name here>

Army

Am I able to load other plugins into this or no?If not which program can I use to load other macros into it?Thnx very much to pugs and army...how do I give red cents?

I assume your still using TheZ compile... you can load any plugin thats in his zip

to load others.. it has to be compiled for the current version of MQ2 ... which someone has to do ..

if there is something specific .. post on the compiles thread .. and it will get worked out

ARMY

I crash everytime I try to switch characters.I camp and then it crashes and I get some sort of message..its blocking something or other??any ideas?

OBI said:
I crash everytime I try to switch characters.I camp and then it crashes and I get some sort of message..its blocking something or other??any ideas?
Mine was doing the same, but as soon as I updated my video and audio drivers, problem solved. The message you are getting is mq2 preventing you comp sending back info to sony about the crash you are having.
This is generally an Everquest issue, not an mq2 issue. BUT, follow Army's instructions to the letter and you will track down your problem :)

that happens to us ev every so often ...

especially if your switchin toons alot ..

i am running a vanilla compile. (with no frills) since I am working TS macros... which need to be able to be run by anyone....

and i have not had it happen in a while..

but it doe shappen

Army

trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

Back