• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Tried this before have some questions (1 Viewer)

justconfused

RedCents
30¢
So thinking about subscribing again. Is there currently builds for kiss assist using zerker, bst, and a bard. Preferably bst that will pet tank or? Im not to familiar with making ini scripts

so so far ive got most of it working, bst keeps taking agro though and getting killed. and no sort of auto hit buttons on zerker is working still have to do it manually, any way to change this a bit
Welcome back. Hate to say it but you may have to neuter your dps unless you get a real tank. Just because you can take the hits, have great gear, doesn't mean you have the tools for the job. Holding aggro is one of them. I used to know a guy that sometimes tanked with his raid geared SHM. Was fun but holding aggro was a chore.

So thinking about subscribing again. Is there currently builds for kiss assist using zerker, bst, and a bard. Preferably bst that will pet tank or? Im not to familiar with making ini scripts

BST or MAG, but either way you will most definitely want / need an earring with Enhanced Minion as a focus effect.

I am partial to the Holy Trinity (Tank, Healer, CC), so I am using an EsKay as my tank. Shout out to Chats and Sic. :)

Be well. Happy Saturday Gaming.

Welcome back. Hate to say it but you may have to neuter your dps unless you get a real tank. Just because you can take the hits, have great gear, doesn't mean you have the tools for the job. Holding aggro is one of them. I used to know a guy that sometimes tanked with his raid geared SHM. Was fun but holding aggro was a chore.
considering adding a 4th , either war sk or pally.. comp runs at a much lower temp than it did without mq and smoother

If you're still running BL, Zerk, Bard, then I would vote SK, durable, great epic 2.0, self healing with melee, great AE threat, etc... the Merc Healers ST heals will proc the AE threat concordant line... another 118pet (once you hit 120) to count toward bard insults, etc.... and hands down, best group tank PERIOD... Paladin is a strong 2nd and I love playing him as an MT as well, but a larger learning curve to implement him properly...

Just my two cents.

Question - Tried this before have some questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back