• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Trial Request (1 Viewer)

Jrule4

RedCents
80¢
Hello, I've been 3 boxing for 2 months since I've returned. At level 111 currently - looking to streamline my boxing as sometimes my tabbing macros don't fire as I would like and that sometimes leads to a wipe.

Anyhow, I've seen some requests on here for a trial period. I'd be interested in this so that I can see if I can figure it out and up and running before subbing.

Thanks!

Hello, I've been 3 boxing for 2 months since I've returned. At level 111 currently - looking to streamline my boxing as sometimes my tabbing macros don't fire as I would like and that sometimes leads to a wipe.

Anyhow, I've seen some requests on here for a trial period. I'd be interested in this so that I can see if I can figure it out and up and running before subbing.

Thanks!
Gifted you one month of Level 2.

If you enjoy your time here, consider subscribing. Also, check out CWTN & Sic's collection of paid premium plugin's.

Hope you enjoy your time here man.

Last edited:
:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

IRL - Trial Request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back