• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Trading / Selling accounts = ban. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,919¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Trading / Selling / Buying accounts = ban.

I have no moral or personal issues against account selling, however, I don't want to babysit people's auctions. There is no way for someone to tell who is trustworthy and who isn't. If there's interest, I may add an auction section, but for now I don't have the time nor resources.

Please use an auction site equipped for such transactions, such as
http://www.playerauctions.com

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Redbot said:
I have no moral or personal issues against account selling, however, I don't want to babysit people's auctions. There is no way for someone to tell who is trustworthy and who isn't. If there's interest, I may add an auction section, but for now I don't have the time nor resources.

Please use an auction site equipped for such transactions, such as
http://www.playerauctions.com

Thank you.

You guys might not believe this but i was playing and there was a person on quellios server advirtising across world bazaar channels about their website and to my surprise they are selling mq2 packages for over $400's ... err the same macroes n stuff found here. i have a funny feeling that someone is stealing macro work done here.

armysoldier said:
go to the MQ2 boards...

he he .. i will not tell you more

8-)

I will.

Lax is the owner of Lavishsoft and macroquest.

He is the writer of InnerSpace, EQIMu, EQIMd, TEQIM, WinEQ, WinEQ2, EQPlaynice, Fury, ISXEQ, and a few other minor things.

Hey do you have to pay to use any of these tools, cause i had a look at WinEQ2 and man would that be useful

No, no one will answer you.

WinEQ2 is free, but you get more features if you pay the $10 every 3 months. Plus you'll get InnerSpace and Fury (?) if you pay the $10.

well thx to cade tho he was first but yes yours was better i admit it :) the >.< always helps :). its a direct link to the download its self, one click and its downloading :D

Spamming won't get you anywhere. Lucky I can't ban you for spamming, so I'll just delete your posts. If you decide to say what you want to say, or ask what you want to ask, then by all means, do it. In your own thread.

Trading / Selling accounts = ban.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back