• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Trading between toons (1 Viewer)

Trila

RedCents
790¢
I could of swore 11 years ago when I last played there was a way to put stuff in the player trade window without have to always drag it in, like a key combination click thing which puts it right in and save me all this dragging.

I hope I am posing this in the right place cause I did do a search and found nothing :)

oh interesting, thanks for the tip, never thought of that :)

And yes I gave 5 toons with pets so I have to have them either suspended or have them guard away from the toons cause it's annoying.

I could of swore 11 years ago when I last played there was a way to put stuff in the player trade window without have to always drag it in, like a key combination click thing which puts it right in and save me all this dragging.

I hope I am posing this in the right place cause I did do a search and found nothing :)
Are you maybe thinking the thing where you sell all items in a bag at once to a merchant perhaps?

Question - Trading between toons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back