• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Total newbie here (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
So new at this, and I have /autoforage working and I want /autofish as well - but when I go to download the Lua for autofish it wants to open it rather than save it, and it oly gives me word and note to open it with, how and where do i save it, so it shows up in my plug in manager like autoforage is. Oh and where do I find the file to change what foraged stuff I want to not keep. I have put watch on the Lua, and installed it, but it doesnt show up on my plug in manager inside of eq

Last edited:
Are you clicking on download or watch? Watching will add it to the RG Launcher, in this case under the Lua category. LUAs are different than plugins.
If you are trying to start autofish, then /lua run autofish

The location for LUAs is ../"YourMQfolder"/lua

MQ2Forage uses an ini, located in ../"YourMQfolder"/config
The global forage list is MQ2Forage.ini. Individual character settings for foraging would be listed as MQ2Forage_ToonName_Server.ini

Are you clicking on download or watch? Watching will add it to the RG Launcher, in this case under the Lua category. LUAs are different than plugins.
If you are trying to start autofish, then /lua run autofish

The location for LUAs is ../"YourMQfolder"/lua

MQ2Forage uses an ini, located in ../"YourMQfolder"/config
The global forage list is MQ2Forage.ini. Individual character settings for foraging would be listed as MQ2Forage_ToonName_Server.ini
Thank you SO MUCH

Question - Total newbie here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back