• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - To many AA's. How many have you spent? (1 Viewer)

TAR

RedCents
380¢
I was looking at my AA count and was wondering, how many AA's have you spent?

1602197700413.png

I think I play to much.

Wow that is amazing!

I, meanwhile have lots of foraged stuff and tradeskill stuff but only half your AA. I don't raid anymore. Usually wind up working an alt during bonus time and often forget my AA are maxed so I don't earn them as much as I should.

But I play at least 4 hours a day - 7 days a week.

Got roots?
🥛

years back that hinanthewiz perosn would tell bristlebane what their current spent AA was - dude was NUTS, haven't been on BB since the bannening of 2019, but curious what hinan has spent on the most played toon these days

I'm sure I wouldn't have had that many spent, but I seldom bother to spend/earn more AA with the fireworks AA. Glyph is it and even then I am mostly lazy/forget. Exp just disappears into Max lvl endlessly. I usually just make sure any PL chars end up with more spent that assigned. In fact it wasn't ubtil late ToV that I setup aaspend again, I was wasting AA before I even bothered to Max :(

It's a shame more stuff like the slayer achievements don't count past the required number for another stat to watch and sanity disappears.

It would just be another hook in me to keep playing/grinding instead of doing something else though.... 🤔

years back that hinanthewiz perosn would tell bristlebane what their current spent AA was - dude was NUTS, haven't been on BB since the bannening of 2019, but curious what hinan has spent on the most played toon these days

He still does - I think he’s over 300k AA’s now...

Yea he still spams general every aa lol, I do believe he is past 300k like the other person was saying.

i use to really be into aa until magelo stopped letting your sort by them. magelo also removed the racial filters too, which i was also a fan of. magelo hates me.

IRL - To many AA's. How many have you spent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back