• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Tired Multi-boxer (Alt+Tab sux) (1 Viewer)

tgh

RedCents
58¢
Hail %t
Where has this been my whole EQ life? For the past 2-3 years, I've been boxing up to 5 toons via multi-windows Alt+Tab (Played EQ from RoK through SoL, returned off and on since 2009). The method I've been using is exhausting to play so I don't play often. The group makeup consists of Shadowknight, Bard, Ranger, Paladin, Beastlord and Cleric Merc. I've leveraged the built-in macros to make it slightly more manageable but still remains too much. While I'm still amateur at coding, I look forward to tinkering and providing useful contributions to the community.

Welcome to this amazing Community!!!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Welcome and enjoy. This is a true community with great and helpful people. The site is well kept and updated. Takes time to figure stuff out but it's all here :)

Best of luck

Hail %t
Where has this been my whole EQ life? For the past 2-3 years, I've been boxing up to 5 toons via multi-windows Alt+Tab (Played EQ from RoK through SoL, returned off and on since 2009). The method I've been using is exhausting to play so I don't play often. The group makeup consists of Shadowknight, Bard, Ranger, Paladin, Beastlord and Cleric Merc. I've leveraged the built-in macros to make it slightly more manageable but still remains too much. While I'm still amateur at coding, I look forward to tinkering and providing useful contributions to the community.
Welcome and be ready for a whole new experience. With that said I think it is fair to let you know that MQ is against the eula so don't be shocked if you end up with a mandatory vacation from EQ. You will see some posts talking about bannings and whatnot. I find that if you are always at your screen and not doing stuff that is frowned upon by even the dev's of this community you are pretty safe from the ban bat.

Welcome and don't be afraid to ask questions. Sic is a wealth of knowledge so watch his videos. Plagiarize his hot keys and then adapt them to your own.

Welcome tgh. When I arrived here, I started all my toons with kissassist. If you like tinkering your toons behavior it might be a good start for you as well. There are several toolsets available and I remembered to have been overwhelmed at my beginning at RG. Take your time to get started and post any question you get in mind. This is a great community and you will get all the help you need.

Here is another tip

RGMercs is an EverQuest combat macro geared towards absolute beginners. It can be enjoyed out of the box with a single command, and customization is entirely optional.

ALL classes, ALL levels, no INI changing everytime you get new spells.

Welcome and be ready for a whole new experience. With that said I think it is fair to let you know that MQ is against the eula so don't be shocked if you end up with a mandatory vacation from EQ. You will see some posts talking about bannings and whatnot. I find that if you are always at your screen and not doing stuff that is frowned upon by even the dev's of this community you are pretty safe from the ban bat.

Welcome and don't be afraid to ask questions. Sic is a wealth of knowledge so watch his videos. Plagiarize his hot keys and then adapt them to your own.
Thanks for the warning.

IRL - Tired Multi-boxer (Alt+Tab sux)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back