• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Tips for boxing vs AE Fear? (1 Viewer)

Skyjet2000

RedCents
555¢
Anyone have any tips for boxing targets that AE fear? If I set a camp and /camphere via Kissassist will my guys return to camp once fear wears off and begin attacking the target again?

Any hotkeys I should make that would make this process go smoother? The only time I attempted it I lost control of the situation pretty quick once my guys started running all over the place.

My tank is a paladin so he's immune to the ae fear thing so I would just use my one hotkey /bcg //moveto loc ${Me.Y} ${Me.X} and hit that lots on the tank. You could also just do /bcga //moveto loc y x replace the y and x with where you want everyone to move to

The first command is what I do when I'm changing my camp every few minutes but don't want my characters right up my ass like if I am crawling through a dungeon or if I am questing and don't want my guys just /sticked on the tank because everyone has to do their own turnins and such

Camphere may or may not work. It depends how far your toons run. Just how scared are they? If they pass their max return distance then they won't come back. But if they are within their set radius( in the general section of the kiss ini) then they should come back.

Question - Tips for boxing vs AE Fear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back