• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Thosgromri Warmgranite???? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
524¢
I've been trying for hours on end for many days.. Cannot get this guy to show up. Tried allt he spots on Good's and Brewal's maps. No joy. Andy advice?

If I want to pop him I focus on the "a frigid cadaver" ph's right up in the NW of the zone. Apparently "a relentless tizmak" are also ph's but they're more fiddly to pull and are very spread out

He used to spawn all the time, but I noticed they seemed to lower his spawn rate over the summer. IMO I think this might be due to it being the only mob to drop the tradeable EM earring, which has high value.

This could be completely random experience, but I noticed the same thing.

Its also highly plausible that nobody is doing progression like they did in the early parts of the xpac in which folks where killing all his PH's constantly as well.

When the xpac was first released he was almost on chain spawn. It was great until you got the super ninja version that would one shot your tank and wipe your group in less than 2 seconds.

When the xpac was first released he was almost on chain spawn. It was great until you got the super ninja version that would one shot your tank and wipe your group in less than 2 seconds.
yeah this was so dumb - it was when he had the dropped augment - the mobs would "equip" it as a no delay weapon instead an augment

23.5 hours and he has yet to spawn. So much for increased spawn rate weekend

Ignore the spawn spots on the maps. Head to the succor location by the Restless Assault NPC, and then go around that waterfall to the top. Camp there. Kill everything to the east and west of that spot, focusing on the cadavers. He'll eventually spawn. He took me quite a while, too.

IRL - Thosgromri Warmgranite????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back