• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Thinking about coming back to Live (1 Viewer)

wackawacka

RedCents
1,002¢
Anyone got a good server they can recommend maybe with a tight-knit group of redguides people who play together from time to time? What would be best 2 Char to box with a warrior? I really miss playing a warrior. I know I don't want to six box again the cost is to high. Unless i keep them all silver and pay for upgrades to AA or something.

Last edited:
I typically just group with my wife, but I am in a decent raiding guild that I have been with on the Rathe server for like 8 years. You could 2 box and use 2 mercenaries, one merc to heal and other to tank, that way you could play like rogue/shammy or monk/shammy....send me a PM.

could 3 box and have a tank merc, healer merc healer merc, or wiz merc, if you use a healer PC, i always rock with 2 healer mercs on my tank just in case something happens.

but once you get 100, wiz merc does roughly 30k dps on burn, while the rogue merc does 8k on burn, for future reference :)

edit

if you do start from scratch, i recommend doing a SK, in the group setting they are bar none one of the best tanks, I went from having a 90 war to leveling up a 90 sk, back when 90 was the max level and the SK tanked considerably easier with lower gear and lower AA, than the warrior.

Question - Thinking about coming back to Live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back