• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

TheZ v3.0 (works with 3/15/06 patch) (1 Viewer)

Okay, looking at it now. Was tired and didn't get a chance to test it out...guess that's my own fault, lol.

thez said:
Sorry bout this, but I can't really help you with speedhack...I haven't used it in about a year. I maintain the code, but that's about the extend of my knowledge.

Which is to say you don't maintain the code then right? :D

That is because you are one Salemwin... It is okay I am allowed to say this since we were guildies :) Hi from your favorite Gnome Warrior.

is /zone still bugged for new zones or is that an ini thing? seems cant /zone to any new poro zones or thru the new ro desert zones

bama75 said:
3.33 is giving me some trouble. Specifically the /gate command. Causes crash to desktop every time.
did you replace all of the plugins and mq2main.dll? if not, thats prolly why.

Ugh, okay. I'm sorry guys. Will work on it when I get the chance, but I've got some RL stuff going on that is preventing me from being at the computer for more than a few minutes at a time.

Okay...hmm. I'm not sure why you are crashing, as I wasn't. I'll download a copy of the zip from the thread and try it from that.

While I'm working on that, though, could you tell me what plugins / docracks you had, what zones you were in, what zones you were bound in, etc?

I'm unable to /itemtar things. it reports that it is targeted but i never get a target...

This a bug or is there possibly some plugins i need running that i don't have or some that i should turn off?

TIA.

That's not a bug, that's a MQ2 feature. SOE gets a report of everything that you target...and since you can't normally target items, you'd get found fast. You still have it "targeted", so can gank, but you can't actually get it up on your target window.

Bound in Guild Lobby.
Tried /gate from Lavastorm. WoS, Undershore, Arcstone, PoKnowledge.
MQ2DoCrack is loaded but I don't use any
Rich (BB code):
[Plugins]
  mq2labels=mq2labels
  mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
  mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
  mq2hud=mq2hud
  mq2fps=mq2fps
  mq2map=mq2map
  mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
  mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
  mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
  mq2hudmove=mq2hudmove
  mq2flappy=mq2flappy
  mq2feedme=mq2feedme
  mq2melee=mq2melee
  mq2bandolier=mq2bandolier
  mq2dps=mq2dps
  mq2otd=mq2otd
  mq2docrack=mq2docrack
  mq2krust=mq2krust
  mq2exchangeitem=mq2exchangeitem
  mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
  mq2trademods=mq2trademods
  mq2auctionit=mq2auctionit
  mq2autoforage=mq2autoforage
  mq2autoskills=mq2autoskills
  mq2csum=mq2csum
  mq2hail=mq2hail
  mq2cgank=mq2cgank
  mq2cmessage=mq2cmessage
  mq2chatevents=mq2chatevents
  mq2copen=mq2copen
  mq2linkdb=mq2linkdb
  mq2swho=mq2swho
  mq2vendors=mq2vendors
  mq2xptracker=mq2xptracker
  mq2autoalias=mq2autoalias
  mq2bardswap=mq2bardswap
  mq2customsound=mq2customsound
  mq2eqim=mq2eqim
  mq2gmcheck=mq2gmcheck
  mq2language=mq2language
  mq2irc=mq2irc
  mq2spawnmaster=mq2spawnmaster
  mq2cast=mq2cast
  mq2rwarp=mq2rwarp
  mq2piggyzone=mq2piggyzone
  mq2combat=mq2combat

Hmm. My first piece of advice is to unload all of the non-essential plugins aside from piggyzone, and then try gating. If that crashes you, then come back and tell me, and I'll start seriously running some tests on this. If that *doesn't* crash you, then keep loading plugins and /gating until you figure out which one is doing it. I notice that you've got a handful of plugins included there from outside my zip...while I have no proof, that could certainly be one cause of these bugs.

RedDog, the only plugin that I removed that you have on your list is mq2Cast.......
Mine works fine with Cast unloaded. But I WAS having the same problems as you prior to unloading it.

Awesome compile, few things i am having trouble with however. . . since last patch you made /zone not working at all for me. no matter where i am it takes me to guild lobby and crashes if i am in PoK or Guild Hall it just takes me to guild lobby and stops. Another thing is the mq2superduperreallyghettospeed keeps crashing every 30 seconds or so. i usually just use /speed 2 or 3. I know /zone was fine with patch 3.10 b/c i haven't updated my other box yet. Thanks for any help you can give!

As I said before, I can't really do anything about superspeed, as the only thing I do with it is make sure it compiles correctly.

For zoning, you're going to need to be more specific. In fact, you're going to have to slow down and type with correct grammar...because I can't understand what the problem is.

Also, if you're going to report a problem, please do so with a list of the plugins / docracks you have loaded, and a more specific description.

Tone as far as i know i have never pmed you! Also this is the first time i have ever had a prollem with anyone's compiles. I do compile my own mq2's when they are first released, but honestly it's easier to click and unzip compiles here considering i pay for it.

theZ,

sorry if i was garbled but /zone <anyzone> causes my character to zone into guild lobby, whether i am trying to chain zone or just zone over 1 zone. The plugins i have loaded are:

Rich (BB code):
[Plugins]
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2map=mq2map
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2rwarp=mq2rwarp
mq2piggyzone=mq2piggyzone
mq2csum=mq2csum
mq2hail=mq2hail
mq2docrack=mq2docrack
mq2tracking=mq2tracking

I only use /docrack noaccel.

I copied and pasted the whole compile into a new folder and only added my macros everything else is pure clean DL from main post.

sigh

I use MQ2Cast a lot more than I use Piggyzone. So looks like my non catsers are gonna be using Origin a lot more. Piggyzone I can live without. Cast is another story

TheZ v3.0 (works with 3/15/06 patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back